*** Flores Fired Mega Thread *** | Page 179 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Flores Fired Mega Thread ***

Flores This Seaso

• Total voters
You trust Ross’ abilities to build an organization. That’s great. Just a couple simple questions…..How many years has he owned the team? And why hasn’t he built a successful organization here yet? Just curious.

Just because he’s a billionaire doesn’t mean he knows **** about football. For **** sake…He’s employed Grier the entire time he’s been here. That right there is an indictment of his abilities to build anything in the NFL.
How do you really feel about Grier and Ross.

The Ever Respecting Mr Ross VIPER

Take Tua out of the equation, insert Brisket, and you lose those seven straight games. Let that sink in.

If your biggest argument for Tua is that he's better than Brisset that isn't saying much. There are probably 40 QB you could say that about not just Tua.

Oct 12 2021 my thoughts at the time were that Flo would end up the DC of Houston I still would not be surprised

I would be surprised if this fraud becomes a HC this cycle
OOOOOO you are hurting the feelings of the codependent Psychopath admirers

The Ever Laughing VIPER

How do you really feel about Grier and Ross.

The Ever Respecting Mr Ross VIPER
Ha Ha….Not too hard to read between those lines. To be honest, I think both Ross and Grier have good intentions. I just think they’re not good at football to be honest. They’ve been together since Ross bought the team and have failed at pretty much every turn.

I’m sure you’ll think I’m being a little hard on them….But I don’t think so. What did Einstein say about insanity? Do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. Well…..Here we go again. Doing the same thing over and over again. I was originally dead set against Flores. Some of his successes got me excited about him….But alas…here we are after 3 years washing, rinsing and repeating.

But we will win a championship with a guy facing Watson’s legal issues?

Flores sounds completely demented. And again, he’s apparently the one who’s being let down by everyone around him. Rather than working to improve the conditions around Tua, just say he can’t win a championship and move on from him. Just like O’Shea was to blame. Gailey was to blame. 15 different offensive line coaches were to blame.

Ha Ha….Not too hard to read between those lines. To be honest, I think both Ross and Grier have good intentions. I just think they’re not good at football to be honest. They’ve been together since Ross bought the team and have failed at pretty much every turn.

I’m sure you’ll think I’m being a little hard on them….But I don’t think so. What did Einstein say about insanity? Do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. Well…..Here we go again. Doing the same thing over and over again. I was originally dead set against Flores. Some of his successes got me excited about him….But alas…here we are after 3 years washing, rinsing and repeating.

I really don't have much issue with Grier.

Even across the offensive line, I believe with solid coaching and not a high school caliber OL coach we could have at least had an average line. At the very very least not the embarrassment we saw this year.

Then some bad picks like Iggy just scream Flores to me.

I know Grier has been here a long time and every move hasn't been amazing, but I don't think we should hold anything that happened before we was our full fledged GM against him because we don't really know how good or bad he was if he wasn't making the final call.

The Texans fired their HC after one year and it’s being reported that Flores could end up being their next HC. Since Watson wanted to reportedly come to Miami to play for Flores, I assume that if he gets the Texans job, Watson will decide he wants to remain with the Texans after all.

The Texans fired their HC after one year and it’s being reported that Flores could end up being their next HC. Since Watson wanted to reportedly come to Miami to play for Flores, I assume that if he gets the Texans job, Watson will decide he wants to remain with the Texans after all.
Watson has always said he will never play for them again with current ownership in place so it will be interesting to watch if Flo goes there.

Back
Top Bottom