Florida vs. FSU | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. FSU

Nappy Roots said:
not even close to a right plausible reason..sorry

and he didnt throw 3 INTs in 4 possessions either....but knowing bobby and how he favors white QBs, thats probably the correct answer....

Bull***, not a race thing.

Lee didn't show me anything.

Nappy Roots said:
not even close to a right plausible reason..sorry

and he didnt throw 3 INTs in 4 possessions either....but knowing bobby and how he favors white QBs, thats probably the correct answer....

If the glove don't fit, the qb sits.

Get Up And Go said:
Bull$hit, not a race thing.

Lee didn't show me anything.

its a race thing....

either that or weatherford has naked picture of bowden that he will release to the public if he doesnt play

Nappy Roots said:
its a race thing....

either that or weatherford has naked picture of bowden that he will release to the public if he doesnt play
really no reason at all to think it's a race thing. both QB's suck, it's not like lee is that much better. everything i've ever heard about lee is that he's AWFUL in practice, so why would they want to play him?

UF Fin Kat said:
really no reason at all to think it's a race thing. both QB's suck, it's not like lee is that much better. everything i've ever heard about lee is that he's AWFUL in practice, so why would they want to play him?

how is it not a race thing?

in the 2 games after weatherford was "hurt" and "benched" for lee.

Lee played very good and went 34-61 for 571 total yards 3 TDs and 0 INTs we scored 57 points those 2 games with him. thats more than any 2 games(not named duke and rice) by weatherford

then Lee starts vs. wake forest, drives our team down to the redzone on one occasion(where we miss a FG), and then throws 2 bad balls that were picked off...with 2 bad throws under his belt, he is then BENCHED for weatherford, he comes in and goes 4-15 for 50 yards and throws 2 picks of his own, but we never see Lee again...reason? who knows...

even then, Weatherford gets the start vs. Western Michagin, in which he then goes 5-10 for 34 yards and when Lee comes in, proceeds to bring us back and goes 9-13 for 144 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

then what happens...Weatherford gets the start vs. UF? wtf is wrong with this picture already? he then plays like **** and throws 3 picks on 4 drives and Lee stays on the bench...

so your tellin me that Xavier Lee gets 2 series and on other occasions has an extremely extremely short leesh, while Weatherford can play like **** like hes done all year and continue to get playing time just because?

no race issue at all? bull****! there is no reason what so ever to Weatherford to get more playing time then Lee in this game. theres no reason what so ever that he should of even started this game. theres no reason what so ever that he should of even started the Western Michigan game or not got benched for doing much worse then Lee in the Wake Forest game. NONE.

there is no other possibility other then Bowden wanting the white QB. NONE.

except that lee is horrible in practice...and not that well in the game, either. plus weatherford has more experience. soooooo

UF Fin Kat said:
except that lee is horrible in practice...and not that well in the game, either. plus weatherford has more experience. soooooo

who cares how they play in practice? every practice i read about Weatherford looks great. obviously practice doesnt mean squat.

weatherford has more experience? so? whos playing better football?

Nappy Roots said:
who cares how they play in practice? every practice i read about Weatherford looks great. obviously practice doesnt mean squat.

weatherford has more experience? so? whos playing better football?
weatherford in practice = good. weatherford in games = bad.
lee in practice = bad. lee in games = bad.

simple.

UF Fin Kat said:
weatherford in practice = good. weatherford in games = bad.
lee in practice = bad. lee in games = bad.

simple.

lee has had 1 bad quarter as a starting QB. lee in games = good

weatherford and lee sucked, lee would do a quick out and throw the ball in the dirt or out of bounds

weatherford would have an open guy and throw it out of bounds

fsu has no qb that is there problem

Nappy Roots said:
how is it not a race thing?

in the 2 games after weatherford was "hurt" and "benched" for lee.

Lee played very good and went 34-61 for 571 total yards 3 TDs and 0 INTs we scored 57 points those 2 games with him. thats more than any 2 games(not named duke and rice) by weatherford

then Lee starts vs. wake forest, drives our team down to the redzone on one occasion(where we miss a FG), and then throws 2 bad balls that were picked off...with 2 bad throws under his belt, he is then BENCHED for weatherford, he comes in and goes 4-15 for 50 yards and throws 2 picks of his own, but we never see Lee again...reason? who knows...

even then, Weatherford gets the start vs. Western Michagin, in which he then goes 5-10 for 34 yards and when Lee comes in, proceeds to bring us back and goes 9-13 for 144 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

then what happens...Weatherford gets the start vs. UF? wtf is wrong with this picture already? he then plays like **** and throws 3 picks on 4 drives and Lee stays on the bench...

so your tellin me that Xavier Lee gets 2 series and on other occasions has an extremely extremely short leesh, while Weatherford can play like **** like hes done all year and continue to get playing time just because?

no race issue at all? bull****! there is no reason what so ever to Weatherford to get more playing time then Lee in this game. theres no reason what so ever that he should of even started this game. theres no reason what so ever that he should of even started the Western Michigan game or not got benched for doing much worse then Lee in the Wake Forest game. NONE.

there is no other possibility other then Bowden wanting the white QB. NONE.
:lol:
i forget, what color was Charlie Ward?

Back
Top Bottom