Florida vs. FSU | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. FSU

One of these days the poor FG kicking is going to lose a game for the Gators.
Its about time they use a scholarship on a real kicker.

I heard Danny Kanell is now considered eligible at QB for this game as he's taking night courses....

CrunchTime said:
One of these days the poor FG kicking is going to lose a game for the Gators.
Its about time they use a scholarship on a real kicker.

I'd say thats a safe bet for next year. :D

ganooch said:
i hope the Noles win so we can put an end to all of this talk about Florida playing for the title.

Same here :lol:

On a slightly different note, the game is on ABC for me and I'm watching on the ABC high-def channel, but as is usualy with ABCs HD football coverage, it is NOT in widescreen, instead I have two huge grey bars on the sides and the picture definately isn't HD quality, it looks like standard def to me, maybe slightly better on some angles. The Texas/Texas A&M game was the same way yesterday, it's annoying, is it like that for anyone else?

This is where Urban Meyer is starting to piss me off. He refuses to put someone else in because he doesn't believe in "gamers". You have to practice well to play. Yea well Hetland is practicing well but he aint doin **** in the game. Put someone better in.

Motion said:
I'd say thats a safe bet for next year. :D

Thats two short ones missed so far.6 points left on the table.:shakeno:

I hope they go for it next time even if its 4th and 25 :wink:

CrunchTime said:
Thats two short ones missed so far.6 points left on the table.:shakeno:

I hope they go for it next time even if its 4th and 25 :wink:

This is going to kill us in the SEC Championship game. Every point vs Arkansas is important.

FinSinceBirth said:
This is where Urban Meyer is starting to piss me off. He refuses to put someone else in because he doesn't believe in "gamers". You have to practice well to play. Yea well Hetland is practicing well but he aint doin **** in the game. Put someone better in.

:yeahthat: Let Wilbur kick!

Back
Top Bottom