Florida vs. FSU | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. FSU

Big play. Come on you guys have to admit that while Florida is not one of them, alot of the passing games in the SEC are pretty horrible

Stacks said:
Big play. Come on you guys have to admit that while Florida is not one of them, alot of the passing games in the SEC are pretty horrible

I think that has a lot to do with the nature of the leauge. Right now it's going through a top defense phase. Also the SEC is more of a smash mouth leauge. It's not a.... I guess "finesse" is the closest word I can think of... like the leagues out west.

Meyer's offense also doesn't throw the ball down the field very often. Our big plays are mostly YAC.

FinSinceBirth said:
I think that has a lot to do with the nature of the leauge. Right now it's going through a top defense phase. Also the SEC is more of a smash mouth leauge. It's not a.... I guess "finesse" is the closest word I can think of... like the leagues out west.

Agreed some real good backs too. HUUGE PLAY

I like Chris, I really do. But I can't wait til next year when we have a QB who can really run it.

great catch, lookin good for the Gators. It's obvious you guys are trying to score here to get that rating up. Better be careful!!

Motion said:
Our offense is getting way to predictable.

We've completely abandoned the running game. We need to try and go back to it to prevent from being one dinmensional.

Back
Top Bottom