Florida vs. South Carolina | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. South Carolina

wooowowowowowowooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ok, now I'm not trying to start trouble at all, but:

Do you think such a close win at home against an unranked team will rule Florida out of the National Championship game? It has to have some type of weight.

I don't think it should, but I think it will

Eop05 said:
Ok, now I'm not trying to start trouble at all, but:

Do you think such a close win at home against an unranked team will rule Florida out of the National Championship game? It has to have some type of weight.

I don't think it should, but I think it will

They have the SEC championship game.

Wombat said:
They have the SEC championship game.

I understand that, but what happens if they win the SEC championship and USC or Notre Dame win out. Then I think that one of them will go over Florida possibly because of the outcome of this game

If Texas win out they should play for the national title game. They havent struggle and the lost is against OSU the #1 team in the nation. Its going to be either Florida or Texas in the end. USC I hope wins out but I doubt it to tough of a schedule.

Amars said:
If Texas win out they should play for the national title game. They havent struggle and the lost is against OSU the #1 team in the nation. Its going to be either Florida or Texas in the end. USC I hope wins out but I doubt it to tough of a schedule.
this may be considered a struggle

October 28 at Texas Tech W 35-31 8-1 (5-0)TBS

or this:

October 21 at No. 17 Nebraska W 22-20 7-1 (4-0)

Damn you Gators! My Longhorns were inches from that number 3 soon-to-be number 2 BCS spot!

Back
Top Bottom