Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

Wow, Florida looks rough on offense ever since the first drive. Great play by Webb to block the feild goal. Losing McDonald on defense is HUGE.

Who says Leak isn't mobile??? 17 yard scramble with a hell of a juke

:rawk: :rawk: :rawk: Great defensive battle. Big win for Florida, just hope the injuries aren't to serious. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-train said:
The Defense of UF is absolutely stunning.

SpeedRush99 said:
Don't see Florida's defense giving up 24 points. Especially to Tennessee's offense who only scored 17 against UAB. Not gonna happen unless the special teams or defense score. I think Florida's defense may be the most underestimated aspect of this game.

:D

volphinsfan said:
Vols wil prevail in Neyland south for a 3rd straight victory by pounding out 1st downs, riggs will get 35 carries...225 yards 3 td's. I hear rain is likely...
Still confident on that one? Gators lost two of their best players early in the game and still won.

Oboy said:
Still confident on that one? Gators lost two of their best players early in the game and still won.
congrats on the win, we just made way to many special teams mistakes ...and abandoned the between the tackles running game...gave it away actually.:smackhead

volphinsfan said:
congrats on the win, we just made way to many special teams mistakes ...and abandoned the between the tackles running game...gave it away actually.:smackhead
I am a Gator fan, but I actually have to agree somewhat. The Vols seemed to be able to run the ball at will. They just lacked the resolve to stick to it. As far as the special teams mistakes they were baited into those by the motions and formations by design that the Gators used. Essentially Tenn. had the better players in many match ups that their coaching staff didn't take advantage of. This time Meyer outcoached Fulmer, that counts and isn't a fluke.

Marino2Clayton said:
Congrats. A great example of how important special teams are.

Agreed, Florida's defense stepped up big when it counted as well. Whats up with Fulmer alternating QBs, thats sooo stupid. I'm still hoping the injuries to Caldwell and McDonald aren't too serious.

Caldwell out for the year :( McDonald possibly out for the year with a ACL injury :(

Very costly win. Time for the Young'ns to step up.

SpeedRush99 said:
Caldwell out for the year :( McDonald possibly out for the year with a ACL injury :(

Very costly win. Time for the Young'ns to step up.

Caldwell out for the year with a broken femur. :( Good news is he's been medically red-shirted, meaning he still has 2 years of eligibility left.

McDonald out 4-6 weeks with a partially torn ACL.

Caldwell, Jackson, and Cornelius all ran the 40 in 4.29 druing summer practice! :eek: :eek: :eek:

SpeedRush99 said:
Caldwell, Jackson, and Cornelius all ran the 40 in 4.29 druing summer practice! :eek: :eek: :eek:
didn't vick run a 4 flat 40 at vatech? i don't trust those school-timed runs at all

Back
Top Bottom