Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

SpeedRush99 said:
Did you see their last game?

Bits & pieces. Hackney's 38 attempts, 282 yards, 1 TD, & 1 int isn't exactly lighting Tennessee's defense up.

SMadison29 said:
Bits & pieces. Hackney's 38 attempts, 282 yards, 1 TD, & 1 int isn't exactly lighting Tennessee's defense up.
tennesee has an excellent defense. i'd say that's a damn good job by hackney

SMadison29 said:

It was UAB!!!!! Come on now! :shakeno:

Tennessee is in Florida's head!!! Let's see if they are singing Rocky Top in the Swamp for the 3rd straight time. 2001 (Tenn 34-32) 2003 (Tenn 24-10)

NorthFloridaFin said:
Tennessee is in Florida's head!!!

More like the other way around Fullmer is all worried about the Gators. Leak's older brother played for Tennessee the last 3 years now he's on the Florida coaching staff and Fullmer's afraid he'll be watching the signals and tip off Florida. :lol:

SpeedRush99 said:
More like the other way around Fullmer is all worried about the Gators. Leak's older brother played for Tennessee the last 3 years now he's on the Florida coaching staff and Fullmer's afraid he'll be watching the signals and tip off Florida. :lol:

C.J. Leak never hardly even played, so he probably doesn't even know the system!!!! 6 Home losses in 3 seasons??? Nobody fears the SWAMP anymore:lol:

NorthFloridaFin said:
C.J. Leak never hardly even played, so he probably doesn't even know the system!!!! 6 Home losses in 3 seasons??? Nobody fears the SWAMP anymore:lol:

:rolleyes: That most be why Fullmer publicly stated he WAS worried about him. Yeah the Zook era wasn't something to be proud of. The Swamp will get its edge back real soon. Didn't need the Swamp to beat FSU last year. :lol:

SpeedRush99 said:
:rolleyes: That most be why Fullmer publicly stated he WAS worried about him. Yeah the Zook era wasn't something to be proud of. The Swamp will get its edge back real soon. Didn't need the Swamp to beat FSU last year. :lol:

I was just joking man!!! What can I say, I'm a Seminole!!! I'm not suppose to like the Gators. But this will be a good game, I actually think Florida will pull this one out though, somewhere along the lines of 27-24:cool:

NorthFloridaFin said:
I was just joking man!!! What can I say, I'm a Seminole!!! I'm not suppose to like the Gators. But this will be a good game, I actually think Florida will pull this one out though, somewhere along the lines of 27-24:cool:

Its all good :tongue: Yeah I think it will be a very good game I can't wait.

Vols 24
Gators 17

The Urban Legend can take his high school offense back to the Mountain West, this is the SEC.

Marino2Clayton said:
Vols 24
Gators 17

The Urban Legend can take his high school offense back to the Mountain West, this is the SEC.
:lol: tennessee's offense is far more simple than florida's

kastofsna120 said:
:lol: tennessee's offense is far more simple than florida's

Its not about being simple or complex, of course Florida's sceme is more complex than Tennessee's. Thanks for making a point that everyone in the country knows, Mr. Obvious.

It's a combination of multiple sets and formations. It's a heavy use of misdirection and counters. Urban will spread you out, beat you vertically, or underneath with screens and draws. He'll even sprinkle in a little option. It's no comparison to Tennessee's line 'em up and pund it right at you approach.

It may work, or it may not, no one knows. It hasn't been tested in the SEC yet.

To paraphrase Mike Tyson, "everyone has a scheme until you get hit in the mouth."

Marino2Clayton said:
Vols 24
Gators 17

Don't see Florida's defense giving up 24 points. Especially to Tennessee's offense who only scored 17 against UAB. Not gonna happen unless the special teams or defense score. I think Florida's defense may be the most underestimated aspect of this game.

SpeedRush99 said:
Don't see Florida's defense giving up 24 points. Especially to Tennessee's offense who only scored 17 against UAB. Not gonna happen unless the special teams or defense score. I think Florida's defense may be the most underestimated aspect of this game.

With the exception of Cedric Houston, the entire Tennessee offense is back from last year. The same offense that put 30 up on the Gators.

Back
Top Bottom