Flying To Ny!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flying To Ny!!!

finz810

Rookie
Reaction score
so my step dad throws me two envelopes from Fedex..one is my playoff tickets I bought for if we win this weekend. and the other I had no idea what it was

Open it up and their I find two tickets to the Dolphins - Jets game! sec. 123 row 7 seats 5&4!

leaving for NY 6am tomorrow:D gotta love the holidays

Thats awsome man I also asked for and got tickets to this game. I'm pumped and hopefully we can keep this fairytale season going.

i paid 700 euro for a fly ticket plus 150 dollar for a ny-phins ticket.call me crazy but i`ll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great man, the only NFL game I've been to is the Dolphins @ Broncos game this year because unfortunately I live in Wyoming, a long ways away from the Phins. There is a possibility of me getting tickets to a playoff game, hope I can go but I doubt it.

I'm pumped, nervous, anxious etc. for this game...my girlfriend (Giants Fan) got me tickets months ago from her boss, who is a season ticket holder Jet fan and is out of town this weekend...for some reason I knew this game was going to mean something when I first looked at the schedule and after the 1st game...I don't think I've ever wanted a win so bad

I fly out tommorow at 7 am man...i'm friggin pumped. but i'l be sitting in the upper deck. GO FINS!!!

Make us proud guys! I thought about going but couldn't get away from work.

so my step dad throws me two envelopes from Fedex..one is my playoff tickets I bought for if we win this weekend. and the other I had no idea what it was

Open it up and their I find two tickets to the Dolphins - Jets game! sec. 123 row 7 seats 5&4!

leaving for NY 6am tomorrow:D gotta love the holidays

Take me with YOU!!!!:D

I also got tickets as a christmas gift from my wife. The tickets are on the fifty yard line row two and its my first time ever seeing my dolphins live and in living color.

Back
Top Bottom