Football Forecasts pick Buffalo to win AFCE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Forecasts pick Buffalo to win AFCE

I'd rather the Bills do it than the Pats or the Jests. Sorry - I hate them worse than I hate the Bills.

i would prefer the bills to win it than the pats. but we would never here the end of it from their fans, the pats fans dont boast too much about their great success. the billsfans (most of them, sorry to those who dont) thrive off every ounce of pain brought to our franchise and make a big fuss over so little.

For some reason a lot of them have it in their heads your their #1 rival.

Perhaps you should consider yourselves flattered that most Bills fans think that highly of you all.

Iroquois Joe said:
For some reason a lot of them have it in their heads your their #1 rival.

Perhaps you should consider yourselves flattered that most Bills fans think that highly of you all.
I think it just feels like the Fins and Bills are the biggest rivals because of the Range and Finheaven.

dol_fan_81 said:
the billsfans (most of them, sorry to those who dont) thrive off every ounce of pain brought to our franchise and make a big fuss over so little.
that wouldn't include wishing injuries to your players though. Unlike some classless finfans that live in buffalo.

dol_fan_81 said:
the billsfans (most of them, sorry to those who dont) thrive off every ounce of pain brought to our franchise and make a big fuss over so little.
That is because of the four teams in the AFCE we (Bills and Fins) have equally sucked so bad for so long it is an automatic rivalry. One of us needs to pull out ahead of the other this year.

Back
Top Bottom