Football Forecasts pick Buffalo to win AFCE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Forecasts pick Buffalo to win AFCE

I'm tired of these idiot magazines picking in the pre-season. They are always wrong, i just read one yesterday that had Oakland winning the AFC West and the Ravens and Bengals finishing ahead of the Steelers in the north. With the COWBOYS winning the NFC East. Does a twinkle in you folks eyes light up when you read your team is picked to win a division by some dumb magazine? That doesn't happen to me. If someone was stupid enough to pick Miami to win the AFC East, i wouldn't be proud or gloating, i'd just stop buying the magazine......

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
I'm tired of these idiot magazines picking in the pre-season. They are always wrong, i just read one yesterday that had Oakland winning the AFC West and the Ravens and Bengals finishing ahead of the Steelers in the north. With the COWBOYS winning the NFC East. Does a twinkle in you folks eyes light up when you read your team is picked to win a division by some dumb magazine? That doesn't happen to me. If someone was stupid enough to pick Miami to win the AFC East, i wouldn't be proud or gloating, i'd just stop buying the magazine......
So who do you think will win the AFCE?

Back
Top Bottom