Football Outsiders recognizes 2 Phins for their play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Outsiders recognizes 2 Phins for their play

No. TJ needs to be removed or switched to a nickel Lb and Miami needs to draft James.

I've wanted a stud DE or LB at 11 because DE is so important to our D, especially pass rush and LB we are just berefit of talent...hopefully McMillian improves that with a healthy return living up to expectations. Having said that, I think that a safety that can match up against TEs, has the range and ball skills to prey in centerfield and provide solid tackling as last line of D could be a huge impact to our D. This is especially true if Burke could be creative with 3 safety packages. If James is there at 11, I think I'll be rooting for him to be the pick.

Once I saw Pouncey's name I knew their would be a nash fest on him.
That guy ain't going nowhere.

I'm not a Pouncey but Gase has said he played well and now Football Outsiders. To me he played 'OK' but not up to his cost. And his hip is a matter of time

Pounce played well this year. Just needs to fix the penalty issue

It's really hard to grade Pouncey. When you look at his individual play in a vacuum hes a really good player. But for whatever reason the team doesn't seem to miss a beat when he's gone.

??? hmmm Pouncey, come on man

This is exactly my point.. Coaches know more than us.. They watch film all the time. You guys hate Pouncey because he is a drive killer with his penalties (False start & Holding). He is the most talented OL in Miami.. Definitely not Tunsil

This is exactly my point.. Coaches know more than us.. They watch film all the time. You guys hate Pouncey because he is a drive killer with his penalties (False start & Holding). He is the most talented OL in Miami.. Definitely not Tunsil

I know what i see when i watch games. You think the coaches decisions on who to play are always right and effective? I don't. J Thomas sucked as did many of the oline over the last two seasons. I think loyalty comes into play and we can do much better with a different center. Just my opinion but i don't have blind loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom