Football player/ Star have you met? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football player/ Star have you met?

I met James Brooks twice. Once as a 3rd grader and then again in High School when i played against his nephew. The intresting thing about it was because he went to Auburn everyone was asking "Do you know Bo Jackson" Im embarrased by that now. But hey what do you expect from a 3rd grader?

oh yeah, how could i forget brock marion?

i used to be a BMW salesman, and i sold him (and consequently went to his house to pick up for service), his BMW 740iL.... he had the AC/Schnitzer kit on it, with 20" chrome wheels, TVs, and a bunch of subs.

of course, when i picked it up, i immediately hit A1A! he also had a new beetle - right when they came out. he had a custom fiberglass enclosure in the back with JL Audio subs, TVs, and 19" chrome wheels... the thing was sick. i didn't mind driving that either. and he had a huge nice house way out west, and a hot wife.

i think this was before he had a conversion van he had stolen then claimed insurance fraud on. :D

the entire 2000 miami hurricanes team, chris chambers, morlon greenwood, randy mc, shawn wooden, jason taylor and his wife(who is a really nice lady by the way) at sawgrass mall, bob heinz(72 dolphins), jim mandich, derrick rodgers when he played for us. out of everybody i met, id have to say dan morgan, ken dorsey and santana moss were the coolest guys i met. had a nice conversation with kenny dorsey and santana.

The two that I remember the most were Fran Tarkenton and Dan Marino (at separate times).

texasPHINSfan said:
oh yeah, how could i forget brock marion?

i used to be a BMW salesman, and i sold him (and consequently went to his house to pick up for service), his BMW 740iL.... he had the AC/Schnitzer kit on it, with 20" chrome wheels, TVs, and a bunch of subs.

of course, when i picked it up, i immediately hit A1A! he also had a new beetle - right when they came out. he had a custom fiberglass enclosure in the back with JL Audio subs, TVs, and 19" chrome wheels... the thing was sick. i didn't mind driving that either. and he had a huge nice house way out west, and a hot wife.

i think this was before he had a conversion van he had stolen then claimed insurance fraud on. :D

I always thought Brock was overpaid :wink:

I used to go to family day all the time in the 80's, but I guess that doesn't count.

I played against Jevon Kearse, Greg Spires, Jamie Jerman, and Ernest Grahm in high school.

Graham was just a freshman, but he was built like a 21 year.

Spires (DE for Tampa Bay now) played linebacker and RB :eek:... let's just say he was Bettis-like. After that game my buddy's new nickname was "speedbump"

Jerman was God. He played on a sprained ankle and still returned a punt for a TD. For those of you who don't know him, he may be the biggest UM bust ever. He should have been Deion.

Jevon didn't do much our Junior year, but he flat out owned us our Senior year. He played safety (if you can believe it) and receiver.

i met zach and larry izzo at autograph session in naples, played high school football against E. james also knew his girlfriend india pretty well

when I was in college, anthony henry (CB for Dallas) was dating my next door neighbor hes a pretty cool cat

Back
Top Bottom