For all the Dolphins fans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all the Dolphins fans....

ronmoney29

Dolphins are #1
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins got rid of Landry and Suh. Do I care? No. You know why? One or two players doesnt win a super bowl. A team of players win super bowls. Thats what you people have to realize. Ndamukong Suh did nothing special when he played on the team. All he cared about was getting paid. Jarvis Landry had 400 catches in 4 years. Wow... who cares? Anybody can catch 100 balls with little screen passes. Im not impressed. His yards and touchdowns werent enough to be elite status. He wasnt elite. He was above average. He is replaceable. This team needs alot of talent not just 1 or 2 players who want alot of money. They arent worth it. Stop complaining and start being real Dolphins fans! Thank you!

I hear your point but it’s incorrect to say Suh didn’t do anything. Since 2010 he’s led the NFL in TFL and QB hits from the DT position. I can respect the position that says “hey we need a whole team” vs overpaying 2 guys but I can’t denegrate these guys accomplishments.

Sig will never get the credit he deserves from alot of fins fans.

Two good players. Suh Paid way too much for a DT. Juice wants too much unfortunately but can’t blame him. We sucked with them so let’s just pray for some unknown reason we do better without them. We as great passionate patient Dolphin fans definitely deserve some success. Go Phins!

I loved both these guys Suh did way more than a lot on here appreciate. Yes contract was a bad one but his play on any other contract we would be saying WOW. Landry I liked but as stated he had too many negative plays to be paid the money he wanted. I wish them both well and know they will thrive elsewhere as is always the case but now we have some room to play with lets see what happens. Godchaux is looking OK I still think Phillips can contribute and may well step up. I like both Wilson and Amendola think if healthy Amendola will play a key role.

I would’ve kept Suh over Landry but the salary didn’t work. It isn’t his fault. But you can’t have a DT cost you 26 mil in cap space when your team isn’t elite.

Back
Top Bottom