For All you gator fans....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All you gator fans.......

If they don't worry you, then no team should. They are as talented as anyone.

papafin said:
If they don't worry you, then no team should. They are as talented as anyone.

Possibly. I honestly think that, barring any major injuries, the Gators could very easily go undefeated this year.

Possibly. I honestly think that, barring any major injuries, the Gators could very easily go undefeated this year

I don't know. The Gates are uber talented, but their schedule is murderous.

September 3 Wyoming
September 10 Louisiana Tech
September 17 No. 3 Tennessee
September 24 at Kentucky
October 1 at No. 24 Alabama
October 8 Mississippi St.
October 15 at No. 6 LSU
October 29 No. 13 Georgia

November 5 Vanderbilt
November 12 at South Carolina
November 26 No. 12 Florida State

That is an October schedule from Hell! At Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge, followed by the ****tail party. Wow. Then you finish up w/ the Nolies. With a brand new coach, undefeated may be a little too much to ask for. I would guess 9-2 or 10-1. But I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything, right? :D

papafin said:
I don't know. The Gates are uber talented, but their schedule is murderous.

September 3 Wyoming
September 10 Louisiana Tech
September 17 No. 3 Tennessee
September 24 at Kentucky
October 1 at No. 24 Alabama
October 8 Mississippi St.
October 15 at No. 6 LSU
October 29 No. 13 Georgia
November 5 Vanderbilt
November 12 at South Carolina
November 26 No. 12 Florida State

That is an October schedule from Hell! At Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge, followed by the ****tail party. Wow. Then you finish up w/ the Nolies. With a brand new coach, undefeated may be a little too much to ask for. I would guess 9-2 or 10-1. But I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything, right? :D

Yeah they do have a pretty tough schedule but, IF THEY STAY HEALTHY, I really think they can do it. Depth is somewhat of a concern for this year's team.

papafin said:
BTW, didn't Florida lose Ciatrick Fason as well? :tongue:

Yeah, but we have a more than capable RB corps now. Skyler Thornton is an all round solid back, Deshawn Wynn is solid, and the sleeper Markus Manson is a very speedy home run threat.

Yeah, I know, I'm just messing with you. The point was that losing the number one RB isn't that big of deal for all teams. :)

papafin said:
Yeah, I know, I'm just messing with you. The point was that losing the number one RB isn't that big of deal for all teams. :)

Its all good. Not to mention with the new spread offense our great WRs will be carrying the load.

Back
Top Bottom