For central Florida fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For central Florida fans

AntiTrust

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For those who still can't see the game

OK, I got fed up with not being able to see the Fins games and started looking real hard into how I could, I found that if you have digital cable in central Florida, they have the sports package thats show a lot of football games, low and behold the Fins are one of them! Its only 3.25 a month and you only have to call you local cable provider to get it. So if your still trying to see the game call up your cable provider and see if you can get it. I did and I am glad I did.......I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!! :cooldude:

Come to think of it, this might benifit anyone still with cable. Worth checking into

Cool! Thanks for the advice! I may try it..

It is!! It is!! and I now have it and they're showing the fins/Washinton game.
HEHEH :D Now thats worth 3.95.!!!!

Hey AntiTrust

OK, I got fed up with not being able to see the Fins games and started looking real hard into how I could, I found that if you have digital cable in central Florida, they have the sports package thats show a lot of football games, low and behold the Fins are one of them! Its only 3.25 a month and you only have to call you local cable provider to get it. So if your still trying to see the game call up your cable provider and see if you can get it. I did and I am glad I did.......I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!! :cooldude:

Do you have cable through brighthouse? cause I went to the website and couldn't find any football packages...if you have a link that would be greatly appreciated...I'm dying to see Feeley with the first team.

UCF_Dolfan said:
Do you have cable through brighthouse? cause I went to the website and couldn't find any football packages...if you have a link that would be greatly appreciated...I'm dying to see Feeley with the first team.

I have BrightHouse and its channels 800 thru 806 but its 800 I think thats the Fox Atlantic channel and its showing the game. I'm in Winter Haven.
Its not a football package just a Fox sports package.

sweet just ordered it, channel 800,does nyone know wether the channel guide will list the game on brighthouse??

sweet

Thanks Den54...I'm calling the cable company as soon as i get home.

Well that sucks. Wish I would have read this earlier. I ended up getting DirectTV cause I called Brighthouse and they said the only way to get the game was through satellite. DARN IT! I just spent 250.00 when I could have spent 4.

thanks for the info though!

Back
Top Bottom