For old times sake... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For old times sake...

Dolfan32323

Troll Carcass Removal Unit
Reaction score
Friend just sent me this video he found on youtube of Ricky Williams. Man, that Ricky/Ronnie combo would be FANTASTIC this year. Maybe Ronnie will eventually become as explosive as Ricky... I have high hopes. Anyways, enjoy the vid and go 'Fins (Mods I applogize if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move it): http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kh6V2zqeiBc (btw I love the run around the 2:20 mark, the film is from the '05-06 campaign).

Man I LOVE to see him run. Thanx for the walk down memory lane. Lets hope he his back to that form when he comes back!!!!

Come on RICKY.....RUN RICKY RUN!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Yeah. He has that ability to explode through the hole and change the course of the game. Ronnie hasn't developed that yet, although I hope he does in the near future (like this upcoming season :) )

Yeah. He has that ability to explode through the hole and change the course of the game. Ronnie hasn't developed that yet, although I hope he does in the near future (like this upcoming season :) )

I don't think you're the only one wanting that. Myself as well as all the DolFans want to see this. Can't wait for the R&R express to roll again!!!

Back
Top Bottom