For Sale: '72 White Bob Griese Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Sale: '72 White Bob Griese Jersey

AliWalnuts

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have a '72 Bob Griese Mitchell & Ness jersey in a size 52 (XXL). It is too big for me and I am looking to sell it. I have had it for about a year and it is in great shape. The jersey retails for $250, but I would like to sell it for only $150. It measures 36" from top to bottom, 25" in width, and the sleeves are 11". Here are pictures of my jersey along with a picture from the Mitchell & Ness site to prove that it is the real deal.

Okay, here are the pictures of my jersey:

Here is a picture from Mitchell & Ness:

clear.gif

Once again, this jersey is NIIIICE. If anyone is interested let me know, and let me know how much you are willing to pay. Thanks.

When you say $150.00 is that with or without shipping and handling? My older cousin likes the Miami(not as much as me though...lol) and is a pretty big fellow and is always looking to add throwback jerseys to his collection of outfits.

Let me know about the shipping & handling with the price because I am more then deff. interested.

Here are pictures of the tags:

I looked into it and shipping will be an additional $5.00. Again, let me know if you are interested and we can work something out.

AliWalnuts said:
I have a '72 Bob Griese Mitchell & Ness jersey in a size 52 (XXL). It is too big for me and I am looking to sell it. I have had it for about a year and it jersey is in great shape. The jersey retails for $250, but I would like to sell it for only $150. It measures 36" from top to bottom, 25" in width, and the sleeves are 11". Here are pictures of my jersey along with a picture from the Mitchell & Ness site to prove that it is the real deal.
I thought a 52 was only an XL not an XXL
http://www.domeplus.com/Other/mens_sizes.htm
http://www.espnshop.com/content/custserv.cfm?TID=9063-34010500123534000372993-0&help=sizing_help&Q=1

Maybe Mitchell and Ness size differently

Back
Top Bottom