for the experts out there, with 8 days left... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for the experts out there, with 8 days left...

MarshallFin1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is there any chance sparano and corp are having a talk with sean smith about the deep pass and basically telling him if u keep gettin giving up 50 yard touchdown every game ur going to lose ur job? Is there any chance there are taking these last 8 days left to teach him something to defend the deep pass? I ask cause i am very concerned about the deep pass, i know vontae will hold his own, maybe give up a few tds but for the most part vontae makes up for it.

I'm pretty sure that not letting a wr burn you deep is taught in pee wee football

PS...your sig is a joke

really than how come hes gettin burned deep on everyplay smart one?

Because he jumped from playing against bad college teams to playing against NFL teams. His play hasn't caught up yet, once it does, he'll be fine. If it doesn't do it quickly, the fins will start looking elsewhere for his replacement.

Because he jumped from playing against bad college teams to playing against NFL teams. His play hasn't caught up yet, once it does, he'll be fine. If it doesn't do it quickly, the fins will start looking elsewhere for his replacement.
I like Smith and I hope he plays better because he can be a solid corner for this team.

Back
Top Bottom