For The Love Of God, Please Stop !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For The Love Of God, Please Stop !!!

Uggykurky

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm tired of this crap ! Every time a player gets cut from another team some idiot thinks we should hurry up and sign them. Here are some of the players we would have already signed Stacy Mack,Barry Sanders, Terry Kirby,Tim Brown, Ron Dayne(not even cut yet),Quincy Carter, and the list goes on and on. None of these guys are an upgrade they would just contribute to our mediocracy.

I think that If you don't like it, don't read it. Just my 2 cents.

Uggykurky said:
I'm tired of this crap ! Every time a player gets cut from another team some idiot thinks we should hurry up and sign them. Here are some of the players we would have already signed Stacy Mack,Barry Sanders, Terry Kirby,Tim Brown, Ron Dayne(not even cut yet),Quincy Carter, and the list goes on and on. None of these guys are an upgrade they would just contribute to our mediocracy.

I dont mind these threads at all. I dont know if you've noticed but we dont exactly have a definate strating QB and niether are dominating players... I feel the Quincy Carter who can run (better then Fiedler and Feeley), maybe not throw as good, but could still be a help to this team. Without a good RB Carter did what it took to get his team to the playoffs last year.

Im not saying that this is going to happen because I highly doubt any trades or pickups are going happen from now till opening day but I still feel that Carter could be a help.

I think the problem with Quincey is you never know what Quincey is gonna show up.

FireWannstedt, I think that is a little extreme. I think my chair probably doesn't throw quite as well. :tongue:

I think my chair probably doesn't throw quite as well.

Yes, but given a reasonable chance, I bet your chair could beat Carter out for a starting job.

Carter is good QB. I don't know what games you've been watching - he has some great talent, great speed, and a amazing arm.

The only thing that Carter could do in Miami is carry a clipboard with the number to his dealer on it. We are weeding out the druggies why would we add another?

Back
Top Bottom