For those that say Travis Etienne is all finesse. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those that say Travis Etienne is all finesse.

Keep in mind Etienne had 686 carries in college plus 102 catches too. He's not a small back but he's not that big either so you have to wonder how long can he last in the NFL. I like Etienne but I like Harris and Williams better.

Williams only had 366 carries in college which means he could last longer in the NFL

Should Miami copy the pats philosophy and use their RB's as a stable then I'd be all for Etienne (as option 1) at #36

That said, Rhamondre Stevenson (at 50) as a power back to complement Gaskin, Ahmed, & Laird intrigues me more.

p.s. If I'm not mistaken KC, SF, Seattle, Bmore, & beefalo use a situational system for their running game.

...just gotta say ----- me so horny for Javonte Williams!

Once upon a time he could/might be plucked around pick 50

but I doubt that seriously nowadays.

That said ---- there's some serious legit RB talent in this draft.

Guaranteed we get some!

>>> gotta be happening at pick 35 IMO! Pick 50 looks too late...

All the more reason to trade down (@3) to high 20s and get another R2 in '21

and some R1 and R2 in the '22 oven!

I really doubt we will be drafting a RB in the 2nd round with our early pick if we haven't drafted a wide receiver at all. I wouldn't really use college averages at all to justify a point. What I would use is gameplay footage instead. I did like a few things about Harris as a RB, he can catch from the backfield really good, and has very great movement after the catch. He has moments where the offensive line blocking is just out of this world for him, but at other moments I see things that translate really good in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom