For those who wanted to give Kurt Warner a look ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who wanted to give Kurt Warner a look ...

I wouldn't doubt it....

K. Warner is done, and if he ends up starting, he'll get killed playing behind the OL in NY....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Nah, Jesse Palmer is just mad that his TV girlfriend and him didn't work out. What a waste of American entertainment and time. All reality shows needs to be ended!

SmokeyPhinz said:
All reality shows needs to be ended!

There are still some great ones out there IMO....

1. Fear Factor - My favorite reality show. Always will be....
2. Amazing Race - Love this show!! Talk about reality???
3. Next Action Star - New show. Looks very good too...
4. Last Comic Standing - Very funny. It's a fun show...
5. American Idol - Cowell vs Seacrest rules!!....

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

Perhaps Kurt should dump his loud mouthed wife and go on elimidate. :roflmao: The reality bug seems to have revitalized Jesse. Plus kurt could find some nasty scank to hop in the hot tub with him. Kurt looks like he could use a good................................ :rolleyes:

Well, I don't mean to knock reality shows. I just dont believe anything that goes on behind a camera, which is in fact, everything we see on "Live TV". I think American Idol is scripted, (people said the show is racist when the last 2 winners have been black), plus I hate the fact that Clay Aiken is "famous" when all he did was lose, same for the few others "Kimberly Locke and Justin G-whateverhisfluffyhairednameis". Gag on the "Real" World as well. I just cant get into these shows. I prefer our Dolphins :evil:

oh, and i know the names of these "idols" b/c my girlfriend made me watch a lot of episodes. i did that b/c she's a beeeeeautiful one

SmokeyPhinz said:
oh, and i know the names of these "idols" b/c my girlfriend made me watch a lot of episodes. i did that b/c she's a beeeeeautiful one

Sometimes, you gotta take one for the team, little buddy. :lol:

The sick part is my girlfriend is 26 yet they have 12 year old girls calling the show voting people off. Damn these shows

Really is a shame that Warner`s comet burned out so quick. The way he was going for those two, three years I really thought Dan`s single seson records might have been in jeopardy. Man, how things changed for him, only thing I can think is that his hand and thumb injuries were alot more serious than anyone realized, or let on. Eli Manning is going to have to really struggle grasping the offense in NY....and I don`t think that will happen, in order for Warner to see any playing time. Glad we took a pass on Warner.

So, all these mini-camps are the last word on how a player will perform? :confused:

Look, I would be mildly surprised if Warner was a total bust, I really would. I would expect him to struggle a lot to adjust to the Giants offensive system, so unlike what he had with the Rams. He will NEVER put up those type of numbers again, but I do think he can be an effective QB.

Can we at least let him play a quarter of a pre-season game before we write him off completely?

I just don`t see him getting back to where he was before his hand/thumb injuries.

I wrote Warner off after he lost the last 8 games he started and played horribly. One game, two, maybe even four or five bad games wouldn't be so bad but half a season of horrible play. Some finfans want to crucify Jay for a lot less than that. Oddly enough these same people think Warner is still great. I'm not making this up, these people exist. I am tired of hearing some people say we were stupid for not pursuing him. I say it was smart. He's through. He's more injury prone than even Jay and unlike Jay he's afraid of the defense hitting him. He's too gunshy. If he starts in NY it'll be shortlived.

Back
Top Bottom