For those who wanted to give Kurt Warner a look ... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who wanted to give Kurt Warner a look ...

muscle979 said:
I wrote Warner off after he lost the last 8 games he started and played horribly. One game, two, maybe even four or five bad games wouldn't be so bad but half a season of horrible play. Some finfans want to crucify Jay for a lot less than that. Oddly enough these same people think Warner is still great. I'm not making this up, these people exist. I am tired of hearing some people say we were stupid for not pursuing him. I say it was smart. He's through. He's more injury prone than even Jay and unlike Jay he's afraid of the defense hitting him. He's too gunshy. If he starts in NY it'll be shortlived.
Thank you...great post

Warner had more than his alotted 15 min. I hope the guy does well in NY. The NFL needs more players like him. (Players that never gave up the dream and had to do other jobs while trying to reach the NFL...

--Ross

Survivor rules, Amazing race is second. And of course who can forget My Big Fat Obnox Fiance.

Warners problem from what I hear is more of a mental problem. You've all seen her she short and looks kinda like a cross between a wolverine and a bulldog and boy she is MENTAL!!!

DrAstroZoom said:
Hey now ... don't go dissing AMAZING RACE! :lol:

Don't forget "Fear Factor: Miss America"....that's good stuff. As far as "Who Want to Marry my Dad"....you can have it (and all of the other like it).

Back
Top Bottom