for you experts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for you experts

north

Practice Squad
Reaction score
with our upgraded o-line, how many yards do you think ricky can rack up, and are his prowl bowl hopes alive?:confused: :cool:

phins4life said:
with our upgraded o-line, how many yards do you think ricky can rack up, and are his prowl bowl hopes alive?:confused: :cool:
I feel like I've been here before here been I've like feel I.

:huh:

Maybe an internal glitch screwed up the thread. Oh, well...

Yes clumpy upgraded o-line! With that said I don't feel any better about our QB's so 1800rush and 400rec.

Ricky breaks 2000 and wins the MVP award! :cpatch:

I could see 1500 easy. It depends if our passing game forces defenses to do more than focus on Ricky.

I think we'll have more talent on the o-line this year but that doesn't mean that the o-line is gonna play better than last year. It takes time for the o-line to get used to playing together. Sometimes it takes a year or 2. I'm hoping that they can gell fast but that's easier said than done. After all, we don't even know who's gonna start ar RT and RG yet.

Ozzy rules!!

phins4life said:

I think it will depend more on our passing game now. If we are able to throw, Ricky may possible come close to the record. if we can take the DBs out of the run gm then it is quite possible. if not, then look for more of those 8 and 9 in the box games.

I hope that Ricky gets about 1200-1300 yards and another 800 via the air and that our passing game contributes about 50% of the O (read my sig. ;) )

Brad528 said:
I think he will have at least 1500 joints and maybe 1500 yards :cooldude:
:hitself:

man all that rolling paper is bad for you - they s/just install a big bong in the locker room

:shakeno:

C'mon Clumpy. If we had traded O-lines with the Rhein Fire we would have an upgraded O-line!!!

F150&Dolfan said:
C'mon Clumpy. If we had traded O-lines with the Rhein Fire we would have an upgraded O-line!!!

at least it wouldn't of gotten any worse

Back
Top Bottom