For you P. Kendall lovers.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For you P. Kendall lovers..

_dan24

wha?
Reaction score
This is from palmbeachpost.com

Line him up: The Dolphins do have interest in center/guard Pete Kendall, who was released Sunday by the Cardinals less than three weeks after new coach Dennis Green tabbed the eight-year veteran as a starter.

Kendall's agent, Neil Schwartz, said at least 12 teams already had been in contact.

Dolphins General Manager Rick Spielman said he has concerns about Kendall's durability

Signing him would not hurt... I'm for it

Nothing wrong with having one lineman over 30 is there? As long as he passes a physical im sure he'd be out to prove to people that he belongs in the nfl

Dolphins General Manager Rick Spielman said he has concerns about Kendall's durability
Kendall's agent, Neil Schwartz, said at least 12 teams already had been in contact.

Those two quotes make it hard to beleive that we will land him. Come on Rick, we have the money, make it happen. Also, SIGN OGUN ALREADY!

I really hope we sign him. I was listening to our local sports show here in Portland, Oregon and the hosts were reviewing the PAC-10. They were talking with Arizona States play by play guy. At the end, the conversation turned to the Cardinals. The ASU guy said Kendall was the leader of the o-line and a "vocal" team leader. He said Green axed him because he was making a statement, (hmmm could that statement have been don't complain to the NFLPA?), and putting his stamp on the Cardinals. Kendall's play had been good. I think Kendall starts at guard for us. I have my fingers crossed that we sign him fast. Gotta beat the other 11 teams interested.

Honestly, half the problem on the right side is solved if we sign Kendall. Get it done Rick.

Hey, lets get him if we can, then I think we're pretty much all set at offensive line. Not to mention we will have pretty damn decent depth.

No. Have him PASS a physical first. THEN sign him. Have we learned nothing this offseason? :D

The article i read stated that after reviewing the tapes form last year D Green either demoted or Cut in Kendalls case most of Az O-line. Are we that desperate? We have not even seen Jerman play. This guy was made an exsample of because he did not want to practice a half hour more than they were scheduled to to get better. Then he got one of the practices took away from his teams camp this year.

dolfanreal69 said:
The article i read stated that after reviewing the tapes form last year D Green either demoted or Cut in Kendalls case most of Az O-line. Are we that desperate? We have not even seen Jerman play. This guy was made an exsample of because he did not want to practice a half hour more than they were scheduled to to get better. Then he got one of the practices took away from his teams camp this year.
Sounds like hes bucking for a NFLPA post.Do we need someone to stir things up in the lockerroom?.He will probably try to ban practices in the heat or something.

but still we can bring him in and let hear his side of the story though, maybe its blown out of proportion

CrunchTime said:
Sounds like hes bucking for a NFLPA post.Do we need someone to stir things up in the lockerroom?.He will probably try to ban practices in the heat or something.

We had Trace Armstrong, President of the Players Union, for years. No problem.

Thanks for the original post, dan24! Good news for us!

Back
Top Bottom