Forget about everything else how about our D having a shut out in the last 3 quarters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget about everything else how about our D having a shut out in the last 3 quarters

ffphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
our D came to live after that nasty 1st quarter. They steped up and shut them down the rest of the game. And kept us in this game going into the 4th quarter.

dolfan_101 said:
Ya, they adjusted very well; but they put them selves in that situation.

True but it was nice to see them finish the game like they did though. Most teams that are 4-7 would have said to heck with it and hung their heads... This team didn't.. Now I just hope it rides over to next week against our hardest game of the year.

ffphin said:
True but it was nice to see them finish the game like they did though. Most teams that are 4-7 would have said to heck with it and hung their heads... This team didn't.. Now I just hope it rides over to next week against our hardest game of the year.

I agree they showed a lot of heart!!!

I think we played well overall, it just seems we can't stop those long bombs. Every time I see their QB throwing long, I can't help but hold my breath.

Our D stepped it up, but the bills also played more conservative after they went up 21-0

big keith traylor was out and they had plenty of time to throw... with some seondary help I think our D can be an above average one. right now it's about average

Back
Top Bottom