Forum Upgrade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forum Upgrade?

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is it an upgrade in connectivity and features, or one or the other?

Relatedly, will it include restoring the beloved "Thanks" summary folder?

TY

more like security and performance. cross your fingers that the modifications survive the upgrade.

Oh boy here we go again............get a new badge ready.

So judging by the pretty new quick reply area (or maybe I just didn't notice it before the upgrade) that the upgrade is now complete?

Already got something to report. The website doesn't seem to recognize when I am view the site from a mobile device. And that is even after changing the settings to mobile. every time I load a new page it reverts back to normal internet mode instead of the mobile version.

Exactly - that's why I'm here as well.

Is the mobile feature being worked on? This site is hard to use with a phone otherwise.

Now I have to look at the site on mobile mode while on my phone. I liked seeing avatars, sigs, thanks, and rep ):

Now I have to look at the site on mobile mode while on my phone. I liked seeing avatars, sigs, thanks, and rep ):
bugger ... Now? if it doesn't work now, it'll have to wait. bigger fish to fry on this update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also can not view mobile layout anymore. The main forum page also shows me logged in but asks me to "browse" and consider joining the community. Really makes it hard to get my hourly phin fix! Please fix asap.

It's funny.. on my tablet, my preferred browser, Opera automatically defaults to and refuses to leave the mobile mode, while the alternative dolphin and boat mini browsers seem to be just fine (although I've got other crash-related honeycomb issues with dolphin)

Same here, when viewing on my BB I switch to Mobile mode and every new page reverts back to VB4 (desktop)

Back
Top Bottom