Fowler buys vikings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fowler buys vikings

Buddwalk said:
First Black Owner!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/MIN/8194985

theres the link folks...looks like the percentage of randy moss getting traded has been raised....though i doubt miami will even take a blink at moss...its still some news that could effect the league and maybe our division

Just because there is a new owner, doesn't mean Moss is going to be traded. IMO, Moss won't be traded, because nobody is willing to part with the WANTS of Minnesota to trade him. This subject is getting old........

its good for everyone else if moss is traded but i doubt it will happen. culpepper to Moss its too good a partnership to break

Good to see a black owner. Another barrier has been broken. Obviously, there are more super rich white people than black as a result of our nation's history. But it's cool that it's finally happened. And it's really cool that race isn't a big deal here.

I had no idea that the NFL didn't have a black owner yet and nobody would even be thinking about it if it wasn't mentioned, I'm not racist but I frankly don't care as far as I knew there already was a black owner

Back
Top Bottom