FOX - Linebackers and DB's Looking Good | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOX - Linebackers and DB's Looking Good

i really think that we should have traded madison and maybe could have gotten good quality depth or maybe a starter in some area of need.

great post our whole defence i think will be better this year great depth i really think that we should have traded madison and maybe could have gotten good quality depth or maybe a starter in some area of need.

i dont think our depth is that bad in jenkins and moore, i mean thats 2 pretty good linebackers who are ready to come in and help out when one of our guys go down. i see moore being junior's replacement and i see us drafting a high pick like the 3rd round on a mlb who can eventually replace zach. i hope we spend our first rounder on dt if there is a player worth it. i really like our depth at safety now, and the best part, madison is the only one above 30, and knight is 28 and i think pat is too. edwards and freeman are quite young. it helps that the defense wont be completly over in 2 or 3 years. we should still have ogun when taylors gone and if hes as good as we think he is he should be a continous allpro like JT. to keep the miami defense from being over in a few years we need to keep drafting very good players in the draft. our offense is about to blossom i think and if we can keep our awesome defense around for a few years we can get a ring out of it.

when i said i like the depth at safety i meant d-back sorry

I'm not at all worried about our secondary. I think we've improved a lot since last year and got ourselves some new starters, good depth, and future starters. Our defense is going to be, IMO, very good and hopefully consistant. Of course, we all know this.:woot:

Our Defense is the least of our worries. We have it ALL on our Defense. The best teams in the NFL can't run on on us. The rams are the only team capable of scoring consistently on us if our O can hold up their end of the bargan.

I'm sorry all you nea-sayers, this is the year...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom