DE- William Hayes
DE- Terrence Fede
LB- Koa Misi
CB- Alterraun Verner
S- Walt Aikens
S- Michael Thomas
S- Nate Allen
LS- John Denney

I'd keep only Landry and Michael Thomas and let the rest walk.

I honestly think all of them could be gone next season. I don't want to lose Landry, but I have a gut feeling we don't keep him. For us to even be in this situation is ridiculous... cap strapped and lacking talent is inexcusable... we have a championship payroll with many guys being payed like all pros when only 1 or 2 are impact players or even above average.

Landry, Fasano, Michael Thomas, Hayes, Aikens, and John Denny (who deserves a lifetime contract) are the only ones worth resigning. I’d keep moore as a backup as well.

Dolphins have 16 unrestricted free agents after this season:

QB- Jay Cutler
QB- Matt Moore
QB- David Fales
RB- Damien Williams
WR- Jarvis Landry
TE- Anthony Fasano
G- Jermon Bushrod
T- Sam Young
DE- William Hayes
DE- Terrence Fede
LB- Koa Misi
CB- Alterraun Verner
S- Walt Aikens
S- Michael Thomas
S- Nate Allen
LS- John Denney
I’d only keep Landry and Denney if he wanted to come back.

I agree with those who say the only ones on that list worth re-signing are Landry and Hayes.

RB- Damien Williams
WR- Jarvis Landry
TE- Anthony Fasano
DE- William Hayes
S- Walt Aikens
LS- John Denney

-Koa Misi is still on the team? Thought we had an injury settlement with him or something.
-I'd keep Aikens over Thomas for special teams at this point.
-Keep Denney, ol reliable.
-Hayes- I would bring back on cheap, small deal. Like what we've seen out of him
-Fasano- for a 1 year deal, sure why not, he is still a good blocker and can catch as we saw on his stolen TD today
-Williams- would like to keep his veteran presence, I know some don't like him but if he stays on a cheap deal that is fine.

-LANDRY. KEEP LANDRY.

Honestly, we could lose every single other one besides Landry and I wouldn't care. The ones I would keep are pretty back end of roster guys anyways

Landry, Fasano, Hayes, & of course Denney.

I'm looking at that list sans the names mentioned above thinking about all of them will probably be out of football if we don't re-sign them. Pretty funny.

I can't believe Michael Thomas still has a roster spot. He brings nothing to the table when given meaningful snaps.

I can't believe Michael Thomas still has a roster spot. He brings nothing to the table when given meaningful snaps.

Right. I get he is a special teams "ace" but whatever, he's not perfect out there either. Aikens has made some decent special teams plays in his time and is a much better athlete than Thomas... although when forced into snaps on defense is still bad

Right. I get he is a special teams "ace" but whatever, he's not perfect out there either. Aikens has made some decent special teams plays in his time and is a much better athlete than Thomas... although when forced into snaps on defense is still bad
Special teams is all about dead. Especially when it comes to returning and covering kicks. A guy shouldn’t be on the roster just for that which is only like a few plays a game? Especially if that player sucks when called upon for depth. An adequate backup should be able to go down the field and hit someone and be a decent backup. That shouldn’t be that hard to find. Michael Thomas can be replaced. He’s nothing special

Special teams is all about dead. Especially when it comes to returning and covering kicks. A guy shouldn’t be on the roster just for that which is only like a few plays a game? Especially if that player sucks when called upon for depth. An adequate backup should be able to go down the field and hit someone and be a decent backup. That shouldn’t be that hard to find. Michael Thomas can be replaced. He’s nothing special

I've never bought into the special teams ace thing. So he's really good at running real fast in a straight line and tackling the guy running directly at him? Color me not impressed ... especially when their number is called after an injury and they are totally lost on defense. He's really good at running straight and tackling somebody but somehow forgets what angles are as receivers are running right by him. Useless.

Back
Top Bottom