free agents in miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

free agents in miami

feelthepain said:
I wouldn't think anyone from such a weak D would be coveted. (Indy)

Bashir isnt the only one from the Colts that's probably leaving, I heard David Thornton and Nick Harper could be leaving as well. So I'm sure they'll be talking with Surtain a lot, or someone else.

popularwar said:
Tony Bua will get a shot but I really don't think he'll be starting.

Me neither....

I was just taking a jab at our "off season inactivity".

mario88vega said:
Holiday on the other side of Taylor, i think he had like 10 sacks last year, and hes only been in the league 4 years, that will be a very nice pick up, Saban has made it clear he wants to improve the D-line, signing Holiday will be a good start!!

10 sacks??? where??? in XFL???

Holiday can do a good work here... but in Chiefs his game is terrible.

Carter is the guy I would shoot for. He wants to come to Miami and I think they'll be able to convince him to take a smaller contract to come here.

I just hope that Carter doesnt want a huge contract.

girthvader44 said:
He shot fans approaching his vehicle in the McDonalds drive through with a pellet gun...

Not interested.

He didn't shoot them, he just threatened them with it. At least that's what I read.

gunka said:
He didn't shoot them, he just threatened them with it. At least that's what I read.

Wasn't this the second time that he was charged with brandishing a weapon at cars?
The dude appears to have a serious road rage issue... :fire:

Bashir is gone in Indy. They have Mike Doss, Bob Sanders, and Anthony Smith. They don't need him.

Back
Top Bottom