Free Agents to Watch Tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents to Watch Tonight

I think Belichek sells out to stop the running game and Ertz and dares Foles to consistently beat his DBs.

Most of us will be glued to Burton and Bradham. Neither are world beaters but both are solid potential upgrades at need positions.

I think Belichek sells out to stop the running game and Ertz and dares Foles to consistently beat his DBs.

Most of us will be glued to Burton and Bradham. Neither are world beaters but both are solid potential upgrades at need positions.

I hope they’re both in Miami come March.

Well I certainly wouldn't have guessed Burton's big impact in the game would've been to throw a TD pass to Nick Foles.

WTF is the deal with Malcolm Butler? Clearly he played his last game in New England. Not the way you want to head into free agency.

Dion Lewis and Legarette Blount (I can't believe I am saying this) might be decent picks up to add to the RB room.

No studs in this group of available players but we need average to above average starters in places where we absolutely suck.

WTF is the deal with Malcolm Butler? Clearly he played his last game in New England. Not the way you want to head into free agency.

Yeah I was saying the samething. Real BS way to treat that guy and real BS way to leave New England

He'd fit in nicely here. I think seeing Gilmore make all that money led to a lot bickering behind the scenes.

If he wants revenge, Miami is the place for him.

Imagine, they would have to pair him with Collinsworth to even out the spoken words
Am I the only one who got the impression that SuperPatsFan Collinsworth was trying his damndest to influence/persuade Al Riveron?

This is precisely why I want him to come to the phins....talk about motivation. He could have an epic year and help solidify a fairly young position.

With the lack of cap the Dolphins have I really doubt they sign him. Wouldnt be surprise if he went to an AFC East team and that would be the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom