Free Giveaway | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Giveaway

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Ok, I mentioned this in my "Do You Guys Care" thread, and now I am going to start a new thread in order to get some heat going with this Premium Membership.

I am giving away a authentic Riddell Dolphins helmet, a pair of real Dolphins jersey pants (very hard to find btw), and an autographed 8x10 of Dan Marino.

The first three folks who either renew, or become Premium Members for the first time will get these items. Simple as that.

AJ will tell me who was first, second, and, third. The first member gets first choice, second gets second, and third gets what's left. However all the prizes are awesome, and you really can't lose.

In addition to this, I will be donating two Premium Memberships to a couple folks who can't afford it at this time.

All you have to do is write a short essay on what would make Fin Heaven a better place. There will be a sticky thread at the top of this page for the essays. The staff will then pick the top five essays, and then you all will judge who wins the two memberships with a poll.

I also need to say something about the thread I started on Sunday night. I know it rubbed a lot of you the wrong way. I also know that it made some members feel crappy because they can't afford to pay that kind of fee right now.

While rubbing some of you the wrong way doesn't really bother me much, making those who can't afford it feel guilty made me feel terrible.

Love me or hate me, I don't care. What I care about are the folks who work so damned hard to keep this place up and running. I care probably too much, and I think that showed in my posts.

This is your site folks, take pride in it. Show the guys who run Fin heaven that they aren't in this thing by themselves.

To Wharf, Muck, all the mods, and AJ, I love you guys. Stay strong ok?

xiidaen said:
Nice Contest!

Can you post some pics?

All I have for pics right now are the pants. The helmet is a nice piece, and the 8x10 has been framed since I got it in 98

Cannonboy said:
You changed my mind. This site rocks and I just sent my 84.00 thorugh pay pal. Go fins

Cannonboy, you get first dibs on the stuff!! PM me with what you want, and a mailing address.

Cannonboy said:
You changed my mind. This site rocks and I just sent my 84.00 thorugh pay pal. Go fins
Thank you so much for your contribution! It looks like you're the first one to reply to this, so you have first grabs... just let Gram know what you want :cool:

Cannonboy you gotta throw on a jersey and wear those pants and strike a heisman pose, read the fine print :lol:

j/k

You don't want me striking a pose. But if I could throw on a helmet and get on the field with the dolphins, I'll do it in a second.

dudes,

i joined last night, is there anything left?

i didn't hear about this in my welcoming pm from andrew. all i heard about was the free finheaven t shirt and the window sticker.

thanks for a great site
cmax13

cmax13 said:
dudes,

i joined last night, is there anything left?

i didn't hear about this in my welcoming pm from andrew. all i heard about was the free finheaven t shirt and the window sticker.

thanks for a great site
cmax13

PM me your address, and I will hook you up with some nice stuff.

Just sent my money through PayPal! Was going to wait a couple weeks for a pay check, but Visa, it's everywhere you want to be!!!!

Hopefully there is some stuff left for the giveaway, otherwise I'll be happy with the T-Shirt!

Gram, let me just get this all correct here...

Cannonboy got the first grabs..
cmax13 gets the second...
and...
NLude33 gets the third.

Correct?

OOps, I guess so, I just sent a PM to cmax, so I need to re-do that.

Yes, Cmax you will get second choice! NLude, i will let you know what is left ok?

You guys rock, and I am sure the staff thanks you very very much.

Gram

dolfan87 said:
OOps, I guess so, I just sent a PM to cmax, so I need to re-do that.

Yes, Cmax you will get second choice! NLude, i will let you know what is left ok?

You guys rock, and I am sure the staff thanks you very very much.

Gram
Sounds great, and that you very much for this!

Back
Top Bottom