From a Lion fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From a Lion fan

Austin Lion

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky is heartless, gutless and spineless. But I also believe your front office held off this information until the season ticket drive was over, so they suck, too. On the bright side maybe they knew in advance and they'll have some sort of plan that's already been set in motion. if not, I hope Travis can carry the load.

Oh, and for those who say Ricky is coming back, take it from a Lion fan: We went through this with Barry and I think Ricky is taking his lead. :shakeno: :( At any rate, I think it's gonna be a long season for ya. My condolences........

J

I TOTALLY Dissagree about the Long Season For Miami.......... This Is in NO WAY Comparrison to what Heppened To Detroit a While Back......... Barry Was The BEst RB Ever(Arguably) NOBODY Would seriously Argue that RW was the Best Ever.........Barry Was Also The Lions ENTIRE team(Only other Caliber Player They Had Was Herman Moore) Miami's Got a Perinial Top 5 Defense, Two Outstanding Wr's A Great Recieving T.E., And Most Of All They Won More Games Before Ricky Came To Town, And Didn't Have As Good A Team!!!

Austin Lion said:
Ricky is heartless, gutless and spineless. But I also believe your front office held off this information until the season ticket drive was over, so they suck, too. On the bright side maybe they knew in advance and they'll have some sort of plan that's already been set in motion. if not, I hope Travis can carry the load.

Oh, and for those who say Ricky is coming back, take it from a Lion fan: We went through this with Barry and I think Ricky is taking his lead. :shakeno: :( At any rate, I think it's gonna be a long season for ya. My condolences........

J

Although I think we still have a good shot at the playoffs, Ricky or no Ricky. Thanks for the support. That is a classy move. We've been seeing much of this all day. It's good to see.

Good luck to your Lions. My Bro is a Lion Fan so I know alot about them. They have the Safet Combo of Marion-Walker which worked well for us down here. And your offense is going to be explosive. BTW, I hope McMahon starts because Harrington sucks

Austin Lion said:
At any rate, I think it's gonna be a long season for ya. My condolences.

When Barry Sanders left the Lions, everyone said the season was over.

But then the Lions made the playoffs that year without Barry Sanders.

Back
Top Bottom