From PFW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From PFW

Champ

The Champ
Reaction score
This article is pretty basic, but I liked one comment in the middle (actually closer to the end)......I enlarged the font so you can see which one.

Rehab of Dolphins star LB Thomas ahead of schedule
Miami
However, with the revelation that Williams had learned of a third failed drug test just days before informing Wannstedt of his decision to retire, the perception of Wannstedt changed. Instead of being the most despised coach in south Florida, he has become a sympathetic figure who has regained the support of a good portion of the fan base.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

(really?)

Staff Edit: Please do not post entire articles. Thank you

is anyone else concerned about the thomas news? im definitly glad to hear its ahead of schedual but he says he will play in the first preseason game, is that wise, its not like he needs to prove anything and is it worth the risk of him getting more hurt and losing him during the season

People don't seem to understand that the problem with the Dolphins passing game is not the number of times they throw it or when they throw it. The problem is the areas of the field they can attack with the passing game.

Miami's passing game is limited. With Jay Fiedler, they have never been able to attack the deep areas of the field or attack the sidelines with the out patterns. This limits what an offensive coordinator can concievably call. Plus, Jay Fiedler isn't a pocket passer. He's a guy that is better on the roll than throwing from the pocket. So, not only do the Dolphins limit themselves to just a few routes on the route tree, they also have to cut down the amount of field they have to work with by putting Jay on the roll.

That has been the problem with the Dolphins passing game over the past 4 years.

Opening up the offense does not mean throwing it more. It means you open up the areas you can attack on any given play.

KBISBACK said:
People don't seem to understand that the problem with the Dolphins passing game is not the number of times they throw it or when they throw it. The problem is the areas of the field they can attack with the passing game.

Miami's passing game is limited. With Jay Fiedler, they have never been able to attack the deep areas of the field or attack the sidelines with the out patterns. This limits what an offensive coordinator can concievably call. Plus, Jay Fiedler isn't a pocket passer. He's a guy that is better on the roll than throwing from the pocket. So, not only do the Dolphins limit themselves to just a few routes on the route tree, they also have to cut down the amount of field they have to work with by putting Jay on the roll.

That has been the problem with the Dolphins passing game over the past 4 years.

Opening up the offense does not mean throwing it more. It means you open up the areas you can attack on any given play.
Good post man very true.

LIQUID24 said:
You're not allowed to post entire articles (copyright reasons). Just letting you know.

Not that anyone asked for my take on the copyright thing..............BUT, I say post away all you like. When you're supposed to stop they'll put cool metal bracelets on your wrists. Till then you golden!

LMFAO!!!!!!! I hate Wannschmuck more today than I did yesterday and I'll hate him more tomorrow than I do today.

Back
Top Bottom