FS competition s/b a good one! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FS competition s/b a good one!

34RWilliams said:
I think Edwards will come out #1

I doubt it. I think Freemen was promised a starting role if he restructured or signed an extension, which he did. I bet Freemen would turn into a major cancer if he did'nt start. Wanny won't let that happen.

Den54 said:
I doubt it. I think Freemen was promised a starting role if he restructured or signed an extension, which he did. I bet Freemen would turn into a major cancer if he did'nt start. Wanny won't let that happen.

Its not like this guy is a star if hes not the best man sit him down! hes not ricky williams... i hope edwards is something special... i dont like freeman that much!

I don't know if anyone remembers when Freeman used to play in Marion's spot but he played pretty darn well there. If he can't beat Edwards out at safety then either Edwards really stepped up or Wanny's again clueless when it comes to talent evaluation (I believe this is the big problem with Wanny).

I love what I'm hearing from Freeman. This team needs leaders. You can never have enough of them anyway. And you can never have too many hitters. And Freeman is a hitter. The dude is hungry. And I like that.

"You can't win in this league without a hit-and-run safety. It has to be in your heart to hit."

"They can't take anything away from me this time"

"The film doesn't lie. You can put it on from Day 1 in mini-camp. I'm in position to run this defense and the Dolphins know that."

I think the "can't take anything away" refers to when Freeman was seemingly given the keys to the car in 2001.....and then Marion was re-signed in June.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clemson always wins! :fire:

Maybe Memories said:
Its not like this guy is a star if hes not the best man sit him down! hes not ricky williams... i hope edwards is something special... i dont like freeman that much!

I totally agree, I don't think Freeman is so important to the team that if he is outplayed in TC that you don't let Edwards start over him. That sends a bad message to the whole team. The best player should play. In Edwards case I don't think he can play a whole season without getting hurt anyway, so Freeman will be a great backup. I just feel Freeman is the kind of player that tries not to be a liability, while Edwards tries to make plays. We need play makers. IMO

Me too. He's been in the (same) system going on his 5th year now. He's much more durable. And he's hungry.

I think it will be tied at zero in the Twelfth Inning. Was that even spelled right?

That makes more since. Now I'm gonna edit it so I don't look like an idiot. Please edit "yours to say "Yes Lereux that was very well spelled you are a most excellent speller. Thank you in advance Rude by all Means. and please don't tell anybody about our little secret.

ZOD said:
Clemson always wins! :fire:

Not tonight in Baseball and this weekend! #24 UCF took the series from #13 Clemson by winning games 2 and 3...

GO KNIGHTS!!!

Sorry just had to say it...

I know its :topic:, sue me ;)

lereux said:
That makes more since. Now I'm gonna edit it so I don't look like an idiot. Please edit "yours to say "Yes Lereux that was very well spelled you are a most excellent speller. Thank you in advance Rude by all Means. and please don't tell anybody about our little secret.

I'll go ahead and leave my post there ;)

Back
Top Bottom