Fsu/vt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fsu/vt

MelbournePhin said:
another bitter cane fan

A realist & an idealist. There's no way the 27th ranked team should sniff a BCS bowl that's supposedly to match up the top 8 teams. It fails once again. It's a good thing congress is getting involved.

MelbournePhin said:
another bitter cane fan

Deep down you know you shouldn't have even been in that game. You were #3 coming into the game, and you're #3 going out. The first and second best teams didn't play, period.

MelbournePhin said:
the best part about it is that we go to the orange bowl. how ironic. poor cane fans

At least we won't get slaughtered by Penn State

MelbournePhin said:
the best part about it is that we go to the orange bowl. how ironic. poor cane fans

Poor Cane's fans? Although we got ****ed out of a BCS bowl we're still 7th in the rankings while FSU will probably be 20 then drop out of the rankings altogether once again after they lose to PSU.

Caps said:
Ain't that the truth. After this game is over, Miami will technically have the best record in the ACC, and we didn't even get to go to the championship game.

Enjoying life in the ACC......:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

MikeO said:
Enjoying life in the ACC......:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I never wanted to go in the first place, but you've got to roll with the punches I suppose...

Caps said:
Marcus Vick is garbage.

And he's a pick machine.

Not true, he played well in this game when it was put in his hands. One of the picks was on a third and long where he just threw it up deep, if its cought its a first down and if its a pick than its the same as a punt. The other pick was on a 2 point conversion try where you just try and fit the ball in. Its not like you can throw it away on a 2 point attempt. Overall I was very impressed with his play especialy after they FINALY went away from the run and just put the game in his hands.

Back
Top Bottom