Fsu/vt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fsu/vt

dm416 said:
I can't believe this is happening FSU doesn't even deserve to be in this game

Ain't that the truth. After this game is over, Miami will technically have the best record in the ACC, and we didn't even get to go to the championship game. Maybe we can complain like USC in 2003 and get a piece of the conference championship pie:lol:

Caps said:
Ain't that the truth. After this game is over, Miami will technically have the best record in the ACC, and we didn't even get to go to the championship game. Maybe we can complain like USC in 2003 and get a piece of the conference championship pie:lol:

We should

dm416 said:
VT just can't win the big game

I had the same thought but I dont know that its realy true as far as the overall program going back several years.

Marcus Vick is garbage.

And he's a pick machine.

These conference championship games in football amongst divisions are BS. It needs to be a game between the two teams with the best record in the conference. FSU doesn't belong anywhere close to a BCS game. They're the 3rd best team in the conference.

Death, taxes, the Sun rising in the East, and Virginia Tech accumulating personal fouls in the closing seconds of a big loss . . .:shakeno:

SMadison29 said:
These conference championship games in football amongst divisions are BS. It needs to be a game between the two teams with the best record in the conference. FSU doesn't belong anywhere close to a BCS game. They're the 3rd best team in the conference.

another bitter cane fan

man I love the BCS. There is NO way this system will renew its contract in 2007. An unranked team in the Orange Bowl? :lol:

SHWWEET!

Back
Top Bottom