FSU's Craphonso Thorpe? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU's Craphonso Thorpe?

Yup. His name is really Craphonso. He was a stud at Lincoln High in Tallahasee two years ago (where he played with UF QB Gavin Dickey). But I could never get over that name. Looks like Crap-phonso.

That poor soul. If he's upset he needs to talk with his Mommy and Daddy as to why and how they came up with that name. Personally, I'd give some thought about changing it :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
Yup. His name is really Craphonso. He was a stud at Lincoln High in Tallahasee two years ago (where he played with UF QB Gavin Dickey). But I could never get over that name. Looks like Crap-phonso.

I really thought it was a joke. Maybe his parents thought it would make him tough. Kind of like a Boy Named Sue... Crap..honso is how I was reading it. I guess it's pronounced Crafonso.

hey......craphonso just caught 8 passes for 205 yards against Colorado this past weekend. He may have a funny name but he's a darn good reciever.

Originally posted by Cat-of-nine
And " Ethenic Sands" is alot better ? :eek:

Uh, I don't get it. :confused:

03miflsands083102lg-1.jpg

ETHENIC SANDS !!!

Ethenic ( Ethnic ) Sands is tackled by Florida A&M's Chris Gilchrist in the first half. (AP Photo/Alan Diaz)

Maybe this will help :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're still a dumbass. :rolleyes:

And Ethenic is an actual word.

"ethenic" - \E*then"ic\, a. (Chem.) Pertaining to, derived from. or resembling, ethene or ethylene; as, ethenic ether.

Has nothing to do with "ethnics"

And yes, I know who he is. Graduated from Carol City (QB there).

Back
Top Bottom