Fun fact about the Jets D-line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fun fact about the Jets D-line

Do people honestly believe there is anybody out there that will immediately make the line better? Without hyperbole of course. Making a panic trade is about the worst thing he can do. What we have is what we have. Clabo blows. C'est la vie. We move on next year. If anybody thinks this line is going to be better next year after yet another shuffle, you're probably going to be disappointed. It will take time. Lines take a while to gel and work as a unit. Which is exactly why a panic trade makes zero sense.

Do people honestly believe there is anybody out there that will immediately make the line better? Without hyperbole of course. Making a panic trade is about the worst thing he can do. What we have is what we have. Clabo blows. C'est la vie. We move on next year. If anybody thinks this line is going to be better next year after yet another shuffle, you're probably going to be disappointed. It will take time. Lines take a while to gel and work as a unit. Which is exactly why a panic trade makes zero sense.

I think it's worth it to make a panic trade if you can find one that's palatable when the alternative is watching your franchise QB get completely obliterated for 11 more weeks.

Normally I would say no, but the Levi brown and Eugene Monroe trades kinda make me think that high priced tackles on bad teams could get moved for the right price. And normally I wouldn't want another high priced tackle, but It's a matter of time before Tannehill gets hurt and he has no run game bc of our crappy o-line. It makes too much sense to not explore. Martin knows right tackle.

when the pocket breaks down try and roll out (like russel Wilson or rothlisberger) and make a play! our offense is boring and tighter than a ducks ass. he needs to just go out there and start winging the thing around and not just giving up and taking the sack

i don't really want to know how you found out just how tight a duck's ass is

Back
Top Bottom