FYI: Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will call Sunday's game... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will call Sunday's game...

Criqui was nowhever near as bad as some people have written.

I agree. I finally watched the tape today and Criqui was fine. Nice transitions throughout the broadcast.

In fact, one mistake attributed to him was an error by the person who posted it. There was a claim that Criqui described our first pass -- a short one -- as, "another deep ball." He didn't say that at all. Criqui's words were, "...underneath throw."

I agree. I finally watched the tape today and Criqui was fine. Nice transitions throughout the broadcast.

In fact, one mistake attributed to him was an error by the person who posted it. There was a claim that Criqui described our first pass -- a short one -- as, "another deep ball." He didn't say that at all. Criqui's words were, "...underneath throw."

I dont know,he showed flashes of his old self but also showed some rust.Everyone seemed to notice a different slip up.But all in all it wasnt all that bad.Brought some flash backs from the 1980's for sure.......

Dudes! Jim Nantz is the BIGGEST PATRIOT FLUFFER out there!!! He totally roots and calls a biased game towards them every game he calls of theirs! Watch how many times he mentions Robert Kraft and how they constantly show him getting liquored up with Steven Tyler or some celeb, in his box! I can't stand these two morons! Totally biased call this Sunday no doubt!! You will see the light this Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom