Gaffney working with 1st team, marshall still sidelined | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gaffney working with 1st team, marshall still sidelined

What the hell does working with the starting recievers mean!???????!!!!!
Give us more!!!!
Slot??? Passing drills? Number 2 reciever? Seven on Seven?
Is he bringing gatorade? Who is sitting out?????? Who reps arre down?????

Give us more!!!!

Its Omar bro...

I'm very interested to see how Gaffney plays. I'm also okay with Nolan Carroll starting one more game seeing as I can't even name another Rams WR outside of Amendola.

Give us more!!!!
I doubt they want him giving out too much information.

Is Armstrong still on the team? Have not seen him lately. Maybe Moore has surpassed him on the depth chart, noticed him on a few plays Sunday. Moore didn't get any passes, but he sure as hell didn't drop any perfect throws. I say keep giving different guys a chance til someone steps up. Hopefully Gaffney does just that.

Give us more!!!!
That means that during practice time open to the media, Jabar Gaffney has been training within starting offense, receiving passes from Ryan Tannehill and picking up instructions from Sherman at same time than Hartline & Bess.

In my opinion, the two outside receivers will be Hartline and Gaffney with Bess in the slot, as it should be.

If Marshall and Thomas are the only significant injuries right now then the Dolphins are lucky.

I'm very interested to see how Gaffney plays. I'm also okay with Nolan Carroll starting one more game seeing as I can't even name another Rams WR outside of Amendola.

Brendan Gibson and TE Lance Kendricks are the next two targets Bradford will look at, but just to illustrate how important Amedola is to the Rams, he has 32 catches on the year. Gibson, Kendricks, Chris Givens and Steve Smith (the next 4 leading receivers) have 32 catches combined. Though Givens is a deep threat (only 4 catches but 112 yards)

If Marshall and Thomas are the only significant injuries right now then the Dolphins are lucky.
Exactly what I was thinking. I know its only been 5 weeks, but Miami has been VERY lucky, with only 'minor' injuries for the most part. No season ending injuries to any players YET, and hopefully none at all!

In my opinion, the two outside receivers will be Hartline and Gaffney with Bess in the slot, as it should be.

^^ This is how I see it going down as well. Gaffney is a productive vet but I hope our receiving core looks the same next year with someone younger either through FA or the draft replacing him in that spot. Excited to see who our long term solution is going to be opposite Hartline.

Brendan Gibson and TE Lance Kendricks are the next two targets Bradford will look at, but just to illustrate how important Amedola is to the Rams, he has 32 catches on the year. Gibson, Kendricks, Chris Givens and Steve Smith (the next 4 leading receivers) have 32 catches combined. Though Givens is a deep threat (only 4 catches but 112 yards)

Great stat. Knew Amendola was important but damn... Good news for us this Sunday. They are 30th in the league in passing.. now without Amendola. Ouch..

Back
Top Bottom