Game 2: Fins/Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game 2: Fins/Bills

True Fins Fan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am going to the watch the dolphins/bills game next week with a friend of mine and we are both seniors in highschool and we dont really feel like paying for really good seats which leads me to an idea of buying the cheapest nose blead seats and come half time where everything is all hectic, we will get to the lower level and sit where ever the open seats are. I'm sure I'm not the first one to do this but I wanted to hear from everyone else if it would work or not. Any advice would be appreciated.Thanks.

I don't live in miami, but i've done this at Pistons games. It works if you find seats that are empty. Look for empty seats in the first quarter and keep checking on them, if they are empty until half. More than likely you can do it.

You might be better off scalping tickets, i got tix to the Christmas Eve game last year home team side, 30-yard line, 11th row for $50. I dont think you could have even bought tickets to the upper level for that from ticketmaster. Someone is always selling tickets.

bills tickets are cheap as hell on stubhub, youll be able to pull it off. might be a little harder being the home opener. if you do go make sure youl help me out in giving daunte a welcome home standing ovation

well, not sure about the fins games, but if u go to a marlins game.... that **** is sad. u can sit anywhere u want

Back
Top Bottom