Game Day Highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Highlights

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am glad we are talking through computer, because I can Type but can't talk to well! I hope we represneted the world Dolphin fans well today! I woul like to say I am very proud of the Dolphin fans today! They were great, and came strong to the game in numbers. I owe an apology to my fellow Finheaveners. I had my sign made up, but when my great Charger friend Brian was running late I left that, and a package of food in the car at the park and ride. I am sorry! I did meet, and see 1334, GirthVader44, and his very nice girlfriend from LA, Mf52dolphan. We barbecued carna asada, polish saugage, and other hot links. I met a lot of great Dolphin Fans, and shook a lot of hands. My hat goes off to teh great Charger fans that were there. First class group of fans.

1334 was tailgating, and a car almost ran over a friend of his wife. It ended up peacefully. I show up drinking my Sammy Adams, and my Dolphin Santa hat, and the first thing the cop says is Santa with the beer. I just got there, and there picking on me. It worked out for the best.

My hat goes off to all the great Dolphin fans that showed up in great numbers! Thanks for the support and coming to yell for your team! It worked out for the best, and a victory!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I am glad we are talking through computer, because I can Type but can't talk to well! I hope we represneted the world Dolphin fans well today! I woul like to say I am very proud of the Dolphin fans today! They were great, and came strong to the game in numbers. I owe an apology to my fellow Finheaveners. I had my sign made up, but when my great Charger friend Brian was running late I left that, and a package of food in the car at the park and ride. I am sorry! I did meet, and see 1334, GirthVader44, and his very nice girlfriend from LA, Mf52dolphan. We barbecued carna asada, polish saugage, and other hot links. I met a lot of great Dolphin Fans, and shook a lot of hands. My hat goes off to teh great Charger fans that were there. First class group of fans.

1334 was tailgating, and a car almost ran over a friend of his wife. It ended up peacefully. I show up drinking my Sammy Adams, and my Dolphin Santa hat, and the first thing the cop says is Santa with the beer. I just got there, and there picking on me. It worked out for the best.

My hat goes off to all the great Dolphin fans that showed up in great numbers! Thanks for the support and coming to yell for your team! It worked out for the best, and a victory!

It was a hell of a game indeed! We ended up tailgating with a few friends of my dad's younger brother....they're all Chargers fans, but they were really cool with us. There were a few Dolphins fans with me, too (my dad's older bro, a cousin of mine, and a couple friends). Had us some brats, carne asada, and hot links. Boy, did we eat and drink some good food! :jt0323::friday::eat:

Then we moved into the stadium. We had some great seats....30 yard line on the Chargers side 14 rows back. It was so cool cuz there was a LOTS of Phinz fans representing at this game! We were surrounded by so many Chargers fans, most of them who are very cool.

GAMETIME....Good to see we didn't give up a first possession TD. It looked like we might have a hard time after the first Chargers TD, though. I was surprised we kept it so close in the first half. Our offense looked pathetic in the first half, but it could've been worse. The Chargers seemed to be looking past us in the second half, though. We did a great job of exploiting their suspect secondary the last 30 minutes. Chambers had one HELL of a second half. That 35-yard TD was a great catch. Thank God we had a nine point lead with a minute left to go, cuz they REALLY moved the ball on us in that last minute.

Man, the Bolts fans were so bummed out after the last Mare FG, it felt great to quiet them down! I lost my voice after the game cuz I was cheering so hard in the second half! I'm glad we pulled it out. We played like a team on a mission even though we most likely won't make the playoffs. After the game, I even got a "good game" hug and kiss from a hot looking Chargers lady fan, who sat in front us during the game. I swear, she was cheerleader material, with one hell of a body! Needless to say, it was a great game all around! :D

CalDolFan10x14 said:
It was a hell of a game indeed! We ended up tailgating with a few friends of my dad's younger brother....they're all Chargers fans, but they were really cool with us. There were a few Dolphins fans with me, too (my dad's older bro, a cousin of mine, and a couple friends). Had us some brats, carne asada, and hot links. Boy, did we eat and drink some good food! :jt0323::friday::eat:

Then we moved into the stadium. We had some great seats....30 yard line on the Chargers side 14 rows back. It was so cool cuz there was a LOTS of Phinz fans representing at this game! We were surrounded by so many Chargers fans, most of them who are very cool.

GAMETIME....Good to see we didn't give up a first possession TD. It looked like we might have a hard time after the first Chargers TD, though. I was surprised we kept it so close in the first half. Our offense looked pathetic in the first half, but it could've been worse. The Chargers seemed to be looking past us in the second half, though. We did a great job of exploiting their suspect secondary the last 30 minutes. Chambers had one HELL of a second half. That 35-yard TD was a great catch. Thank God we had a nine point lead with a minute left to go, cuz they REALLY moved the ball on us in that last minute.

Man, the Bolts fans were so bummed out after the last Mare FG, it felt great to quiet them down! I lost my voice after the game cuz I was cheering so hard in the second half! I'm glad we pulled it out. We played like a team on a mission even though we most likely won't make the playoffs. After the game, I even got a "good game" hug and kiss from a hot looking Chargers lady fan, who sat in front us during the game. I swear, she was cheerleader material, with one hell of a body! Needless to say, it was a great game all around! :D
We had one drunk fan that fell on us walking up there stairs. He was so wasted his legs just collapased. My boy Brian and I picked back up, and got him upright. I was very impressed with the great classiness that the Chargers fans I was with, and around displayed. I was sitting next to the big older gentleman, and he was a Chargers fan. very nice guy, and we shook hands after the game. At half time, he switched seats, with his daughter and her friend, and I had to keep my eyes on the game, but it was really tough!:D

Fin Fan in Cali said:

Finfan, It was great to meet you and thank you for working on getting the west coast finfans together. There were tons of dolpin fans out! We represented well I beleive. Yes, the lady tried to run over my buddies wife, but I guess there is always one! That was classic that the cops came after you first! Dolphin Santa with the beer! It all turned out well and all the other Charger fans were cool, just good ol smack talking. Good times, and my son and I look forward to the next one.

oh by the way. After the game, My son and I went back to Seau's for dinner. Got to meet Jr. Got his auto on a mini helmet, and got pictures with him. He was real cool. Got to meet Welker, Kevin Carter, Channing Crowder, Matt Roth, Lorenzo Diamond and others at the hotel on Saturday. Got pictures of my son with them and autographs. was a great time.

1334 said:
Finfan, It was great to meet you and thank you for working on getting the west coast finfans together. There were tons of dolpin fans out! We represented well I beleive. Yes, the lady tried to run over my buddies wife, but I guess there is always one! That was classic that the cops came after you first! Dolphin Santa with the beer! It all turned out well and all the other Charger fans were cool, just good ol smack talking. Good times, and my son and I look forward to the next one.
Bro I wasn't laughing about was it Santa with the Beer at the time, but now it's pretty funny how he went after me! I am glad no one was hurt, and you guys kept the cooler heads. Very nice to meet you gys as well. I am glad your son had a great time. Who was that, that you brought over wearing the Griese throwback uni? Hesaid his log on here at Finheaven, but I did catch his name was Raul. Very nice guy, and a big one at that! His son was very nice as well.

I was there when that whole incident went down. I had just walked over to the USC tent to meet some of you and that dumb lady almost hit the woman sitting in a chair by the parking. Good thing it ended peacefully because the lady's husband with the hook for a hand could have caused some damage :lol: I was parked directly behind you guys. Nice to meet you 1334. I was the one with the Zonk jersey on...it was you that ran over and starting hitting that ladys SUV window, right? Or was that your friend? Classic. I did get a chance to meet most of you by that tent, good times.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro I wasn't laughing about was it Santa with the Beer at the time, but now it's pretty funny how he went after me! I am glad no one was hurt, and you guys kept the cooler heads. Very nice to meet you gys as well. I am glad your son had a great time. Who was that, that you brought over wearing the Griese throwback uni? Hesaid his log on here at Finheaven, but I did catch his name was Raul. Very nice guy, and a big one at that! His son was very nice as well.
I think his name on here is westfinfan. Not positive, but something close to that. Definately NO laughing at the time, but a great story after the fact. Good times!

fint0xicated said:
I was there when that whole incident went down. I had just walked over to the USC tent to meet some of you and that dumb lady almost hit the woman sitting in a chair by the parking. Good thing it ended peacefully because the lady's husband with the hook for a hand could have caused some damage :lol: I was parked directly behind you guys. Nice to meet you 1334. I was the one with the Zonk jersey on...it was you that ran over and starting hitting that ladys SUV window, right? Or was that your friend? Classic. I did get a chance to meet most of you by that tent, good times.
Nice to meet you too! My friend was the one who ran over hitting the window. It was his wife who was almost hit. I was wearing the JT jersey with my 6 year old wearing the white JT jersey. We couldn't believe those guys. Even after the game they continued talking trash. All in all it was a great time. I met many dolfans and they were all great people. All the charger fans other than them were very nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom