Game Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Idea

shadpop

Starter
Reaction score
I have only been a member a short time and this may have already been done. If so, I apologize. Have the members of Fin Heaven ever tried to get everybody to a game. Pick one in the 1 to 2 year range and contact the Dolphins for a special package deal. Flights could be arranged and rides could be found for people living in the same areas. Tickets could go through moderators and Fin Heaven shirts for all that participate could be provided. The options are endless. The tailgate, all the video taken, the noise. It would take some work but the reward could be a once in a lifetime event.

I have only been a member a short time and this may have already been done. If so, I apologize. Have the members of Fin Heaven ever tried to get everybody to a game. Pick one in the 1 to 2 year range and contact the Dolphins for a special package deal. Flights could be arranged and rides could be found for people living in the same areas. Tickets could go through moderators and Fin Heaven shirts for all that participate could be provided. The options are endless. The tailgate, all the video taken, the noise. It would take some work but the reward could be a once in a lifetime event.

Here's German guy who would show up. Definitely!

I would definitely be in, but if I were to do it, it would have to be in Miami. I have seen the Dolphins twice and both times have been on the road. So I would love to do it!!! Only in Miami.

miami

I agree. The whole idea is to get the Fin Heaven group together and make some noise. If others can get together for road games that would be great. Contacts would be made and that would open up many options for games around the country in the coming years.

Back
Top Bottom