Game in Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game in Buffalo

DirtyDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone purchase extra tickets to the game in Buffalo. They went on sale on Saturday morning and when I finally got through on the phone they were sold out:fire:.
If anyone bought extras please let me know....I am looking for however many I can get my hands on.
Thanks!

Sorry dont have any extra tickets for the bills game. But i did see that you were from toronto.. I will be in toronto for week 2 vs the jets and I hate missing a game. Is there any place good in the city to watch the games. Sports bar or anything. Thanks..if you can help me out. sorry i could not help you.

DirtyDolfan said:
Anyone purchase extra tickets to the game in Buffalo. They went on sale on Saturday morning and when I finally got through on the phone they were sold out:fire:.
If anyone bought extras please let me know....I am looking for however many I can get my hands on.
Thanks!

I don't have any tickets, but if you call the Wegmans grocery store in Elmira, NY I'm sure you can order tickets right from them as they have their own stash of them. They buy a fairly decent amount of tix behind the fins bench. I hope this helps a bit. Better off here's the phone number 607-737-0770. Just tell them you would like to buy some Bills tickets off from them and they should patch you to the right department.

DirtyDolfan said:
Thanks!
closer to the game check the toronto sun always adds for the mia vs buff game their usally 120 bucks but u go on the bus

DanStillStands said:
Sorry dont have any extra tickets for the bills game. But i did see that you were from toronto.. I will be in toronto for week 2 vs the jets and I hate missing a game. Is there any place good in the city to watch the games. Sports bar or anything. Thanks..if you can help me out. sorry i could not help you.
if u now were in toronto ur going to be ill let u know

Give stubhub.com a shot, too. A friend of mine got good seats for the Bills-Chiefs game this year.

miabrown23 said:
if u now were in toronto ur going to be ill let u know
Around the rogers center..Thanks for any help. I can not miss this game.

DanStillStands said:
I will be in toronto for week 2 vs the jets and I hate missing a game. Is there any place good in the city to watch the games. Sports bar or anything. Thanks..if you can help me out. sorry i could not help you.

There are loads of sports bars all around the city that air all the games. Since we don't have our own team, you'll usually find fans of all different teams at the bars on Sundays. The Sports Cafe at Yonge & St. Clair is pretty good, or I hear Victory at Adelaide & Duncan is good too (though I've never been there personally).

Thanks for all the replies! I realized that I could get them on ebay...I just wish that I didnt have to always pay the marked up prices. Only once in 10 years living up here have I been able to get tickets the morning they go on sale.

D-bolt said:
I don't have any tickets, but if you call the Wegmans grocery store in Elmira, NY I'm sure you can order tickets right from them as they have their own stash of them. They buy a fairly decent amount of tix behind the fins bench. I hope this helps a bit. Better off here's the phone number 607-737-0770. Just tell them you would like to buy some Bills tickets off from them and they should patch you to the right department.

Thanks for the number....I'll try it as soon as I get home from work!:cool:

genx23 said:
There are loads of sports bars all around the city that air all the games. Since we don't have our own team, you'll usually find fans of all different teams at the bars on Sundays. The Sports Cafe at Yonge & St. Clair is pretty good, or I hear Victory at Adelaide & Duncan is good too (though I've never been there personally).
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom