Game Observations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Observations

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Game observations appear to be missing tonite. I am curious if anyone saw players make the team or not make the team tonite. My impressions from the game by game play description are:

Feeley should be the starter
Morris is a better runner than Minor
The secondary needs the starters back
Brown might make the team on the DL
The OL played a little better tonite

I would like to know how Hadnot, Whitney, and Smith played tonite (oh yeah, Carey too). I also would like to know if a DE seperated himself in the hunt between Grigsby, Fallon, and Bingham. Thompson appeared to play better tonite. Unfortunately, Tolver did not. I think he is gone.

And lastly, anyone see a rb that brought atttention to himself as a possible trade target?

Jackson? anyone?

Lee2000

Travis Minor was sick tonight and was not at full strength. The O-line did an excellent job. Wade Smith is the weak link right now and Damion McIntosh is suppose to play next week at New Orleans. I think McIntosh will be our new LT. Carey held up, but I don't think he has won the RT job. St. Clair continues to impress.

I agree that Feeley should be the starter. He actually reminded me of No. 13 tonight the way he stood in the pocket, the quick release, and the laser ball this guy throws. He is a much better passer than Fiedler.

I think the other jobs will have to be determined after they break down the film. I'm pretty sure Antuan Edwards will be our starter at FS. The other jobs are too close to call right now. It should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom