Game of the Week Bills vs Phins 99' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game of the Week Bills vs Phins 99'

34RWilliams

The Future
Reaction score
Tonight following Total Access. Just giving those with NFL network a heads up :D

This game is a great example of what happens when you don't double Eric Moulds. Can't wait.

s this the playoff game where Trace sacked Flutie to end the game, or one of the two other '99 games where the Bills won both? I think it's that first playoff game :confused: :confused:

baalworship said:
This game is a great example of what happens when you don't double Eric Moulds. Can't wait.

Umm??????? Win?????????? Cause him to Fumble?????? :lol:

Yes this is the playoff game where Flutie gets crushed at the end, game should never of come down to that play. Man it killed me I was supposed to be at that game had reservations and everything had to cancel at the last minute, What a freaking game, same thin ghappened to me for the Fins-Colts playoff game.

Then I get stuck going to the Fins-Colts game on Monday night a few years ago where the Fins kicked their ***. As much as the win was nice I would love to be at a heart wrenching game like the other two.

Thanks for the headsup 34RWilliams. NFL Network also showed the Phins / Pats final regular season game from `02 the other night.....Almost as painful seeing it the second time around.

NFL Network also showed the Phins / Pats final regular season game from `02 the other night.....Almost as painful seeing it the second time around.

How could you even watch it?

I re-watched that gmae last night and I have to say the Phins played like ****. I'm a huge Phins fan but the way we were playing we should have lost that game. I'm all for a win in the playoffs but I think if we'd had a littlemore focus we would have still won and not got shelacked by Jax the next week. It's pretty easy to tell why we got rid of T-buck for a while after that season and started Surtain. T-buck was getting smoked by Moulds. Marion had some awesome heads up plays. Was Surtain hurt for this game? I know he had been drafted by then.

This game was probably the most exciting game I ever attended. My two best friends and I waited in line to get tickets for 4 hours or so. They were in the high 400s around the 20 or so. Man that was a fun day. You know it's going to be fun when you start drinking at 7am. :happydrin

We were supposed to go to the Gators bowl game later that day at the OB but were so hammered that we couldn't make it. First time I ever had a hangover at 5:30 in the afternoon. :barf:

But it was worth it.

Lusus

RICKYSABEAST said:
I re-watched that gmae last night and I have to say the Phins played like ****. I'm a huge Phins fan but the way we were playing we should have lost that game. I'm all for a win in the playoffs but I think if we'd had a littlemore focus we would have still won and not got shelacked by Jax the next week. It's pretty easy to tell why we got rid of T-buck for a while after that season and started Surtain. T-buck was getting smoked by Moulds. Marion had some awesome heads up plays. Was Surtain hurt for this game? I know he had been drafted by then.

You have to remember that JT was out and I am not sure if Timbo was out for the whole game but if he wasn't he wound up getting hurt at some point during the game as the following week against Denver Timbo & JT were out along with Richmond Webb and Troy Drayton. The Fins really didn't stand much of a chance against the Broncos, It would of been hard enough beating the Broncos in Denver at full strength but the Fins were totally beaten up after the game with the Bills.

It's actually really a good thing the Fin's/Bill's game didn't go into overtime as I dont' know if either team would of lived through another quarter.

That game was perhaps my favorite Dolphins game of all-time. It was my freshman year of college and a really obnoxious Bills fan lived across the hall from me. Nothing was sweeter than when the Bills lost that season, especially the two times to the Dolphins.

I am 1/2 way through watching it on tape right now...we just did the onside kick with no result and bills took the lead. Just watched the 85 bears game and the 85 Marino/Elway matchup...great games. Amazing how we used to throw to the backs so much during 85...I'd like us to do more of that again, especially with DB and CC clearing out hte areas.

Bopkin02 said:
NFL Network also showed the Phins / Pats final regular season game from `02 the other night.....Almost as painful seeing it the second time around.

How could you even watch it?

It was even more fun watching it for the second time.
I forgot about all the ways the dolphins blew that game.

Driven said:
It was even more fun watching it for the second time.
I forgot about all the ways the dolphins blew that game.

Just wait for 04' buddy then we will see what "games of the week" who will enjoy :D

Back
Top Bottom