Game Plan for Pats Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Plan for Pats Game

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Simply other than playing great D, I believe it is our O that this game comes down to. What we should do is attack their linebacking core and run hard on them with Ricky and Minor. At the end of that game we found out just how weak they are gainst McMike. We must use McMike, Konrad and Lee on them alot and run max protect otherwise. This is our advantage, unlike receivers these guys can block on passing downs but are a threat to the Pats. They do have a weakness, but alot of creative playcalling is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
we definatly havr the D to shut down the brady bunch
kevin fu*k will probably be held to 50 yds or less, i think we can use the weather to our advantage if we keep pounding ricky.
i like the use of konrad we need to use him more he looks better every year
mcmicheal is a stud, and we need to establish some sort of passing game to have a chance, whether its brian or j.
we can't get out coached, bilacheck is a stud, he pulled one out of his azz in denver when he ate the safety and mrs brady hit the td, its definatly a winnable game we need to build confidense offensively

Well we get four straight weeks of national TV. Let's make it happen Dolphins. Let's get on a roll. Time to get a much needed win against the Skins., time to kick the Cowboys *** for what they did to Marino, kick New England's *** for what they did to us last year, and beat the **** out of Philly because they think their secondary is better than ours. Then we go to Buffalo to crush the Bills and follow up by beating the crap out of the Jets at home to finish the season.

All this talk about the Pats already... remember all the talk about the Jets before we played the Texans...

Focus on the Redskins...Their coach is feeling the heat.

Originally posted by gunn34
All this talk about the Pats already... remember all the talk about the Jets before we played the Texans...

Focus on the Redskins...Their coach is feeling the heat.

Why, are Jaj and dolphinsrok starting this sunday? Or coaching? Why can't they discuss a game that's a few weeks away?

:confused:

I just remember how the Texans were overlooked and beat us. We could really use that W right now. I think we needed to have a first round bye in the playoffs to do anything.

True Gunn but I don't see any harm in a couple of fans dicussing a future game, reguardless of our record we'll have to play the Pats and will still want to win the game.

Back
Top Bottom