GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06 | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06

:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 Can someone tell me when was the last time we blocked a punt?? Was it before the Undefeated season!!! We just never seem to block punts!!!

Anyone have a tally on the total penalty flags and penalty yardage today?? It must be pretty high already.

It's almost like watching two sub-par teams play with a shortened week and not enough coaching nor practice.

CAN WE PLEASE STOP SHOOTING OURSELVES IN THE FOOT WITH THESE STUPID, STUPID, STUPID PENALTIES!

Geez, if it's not turnovers, it's penalties. This team would be 7-3 right now if we could just stop killing ourselves!

joey likes the short game it plays to his strength..... CC is a decoy stretching the field basically.

Our D has settled down, it is only a matter for time before Kitna throws a pic or has a fumble after getting sacked. A few more hits and he is going to be officially rattled for the game. And with no running game to support Kitna, the second half of this game is going to be a cakewalk for us.

FinsNCanes said:
You know..that could have almost sounded really dirty.

LOL. YOu have a dirty mind.

Actually I changed it... originally it said he was sucking up anything that came near him today. That sounded dirtier so I put "ball" in... eh, maybe tat's even worse.:rolleyes:

another dumb S.T. play does Keith tell players if you see his name on the jersey dont hit him!!!! this guy sucked for years i cant believe he has coached fins S.T. for 5 years!!!! thats a joke

AirChambers84 said:
joey likes the short game it plays to his strength..... CC is a decoy stretching the field basically.

CC ain't no Roy Williams that's for sure

Kadiddlehopper said:
Thanks Eddie, we really need to go backwards...Go Phins!

I actually thought that our field position was just to damn close on that one, I like it closer to the goal line to test our offense.

Arggghhhh. I can't lose this one I have to wear an XXL roy williams jersey all weekend. If we win my huge buddy has to wear my L chambers jersey (hopefully he doesn't stretch it but it's just a replica)

AirChambers84 said:

Him and Booker have a nice thing going last couple of games. CC is an afterthought

Wow....I have to say it. I'm a NS supporter...But..Wow.

This team isn't ready to play.

No way Detroit should be doing this.

Back
Top Bottom