GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06 | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06

Bumrush said:
Man where are the Joey haters, are they going to blame him for all the drops today?

NO those three drops were receivers ... But were the announcers right? Said Joey is making good throws but had welker and booker wide open on the other side.

The dropped passes are killing us...first downs left on the field!

"a little fast and behind"..

Jeez, even when the ball hits the guy right in the hands, people are still making excuses for receivers while trying to pin the blame on Harrington.. Unbelievable..

Booker and Hagan better get their hands out of their own *****.

We could easily have 21 points with the way we are throwing and running the football. If only our "vaunted" wide receivers could actually catch and NFL thrown ball.

Canadianfishfan said:
no more passes to HAGAN!!!
I'm so not going to be able to eat today-this team is making me sick. F'n Hagan blows! Please just throw to Wes on third downs and let Ronnie stay in on 3rd as well. He has the best hands on the team! Damn!!!!!

Man Hagan is looking bad, that is 2 drops in the first half. If he drops another easy pass I look for them to try a different WR. This is getting ridicules. We need another big def. play.

Saban needs to ....

Saban Needs to start imposing a $1000 fine for any dropped pass. maybe that will help them hold onto the ******* ball.

around 4.5 yards per run for Ronnie and Mularkey wants to pass pass pass pass run pass pass pass pass pass run.

Idiot.

Derek Hagen suckssssssssssssss

yah that's right I don't care how young he is he blows *** no wonder he was takin in the 3rd round he is just a terrible reciever I would rather keep Mare then him next year.

Back
Top Bottom